Post count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is a question to any mod...

My post count stopped and I have a good amount of post after 177, is there a way to fix that and give me the right number?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Posts don't count in certain sections, including off topic. Try posting in a tech thread (with a relevant tech response) and see if your post count doesn't go up.

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no i have been in other sections and still stays the same

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just went over your most recent posts and it would seem you haven't made a post outside of classifieds or off topic since July of 2009.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummm..... the last time you posted somewhere other than off topic or the classified section was July of last year. So no, you haven't really posted in a while. How much more clear can joe get? He said, "posts don't count in certian sections" and the sections you've been posting in..... POSTS DON'T COUNT! :retard:

:lol:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
paypal me some $$$ ill sell you half my post count.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha wow i never even notice the post count. still no idea what silver member does :lol: why even worry bout it?

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha funny guys but the thing is i have posted alot since then but w.e. since everyone is not helpful

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha funny guys but the thing is i have posted alot since then but w.e. since everyone is not helpful
I have helped you as much as I can. If you have any further questions, send me a PM and i'll do what I can to clear anything up for you.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who really cares about post counts anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.