Post Drop Pics! [56k, go get some snacks]

BlackCivicEK

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
We'll see what I can do.

Oh, and BlackCivicEK, you know you're not supposed to have nudity in your sigs or avy's, right?

yeah my sig is changed

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do you see around the v-afc? nice center console though...

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good drop, nice car! An interesting mix: Z3 fenders, projector headlights, ....JDM center console.

so, do you use that RSM instead of the guage cluster?

VtecBlaze

New Hotness
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride , nice drop. so fresh, so clean

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RaYrAy said:
good drop, nice car! An interesting mix: Z3 fenders, projector headlights, ....JDM center console.

so, do you use that RSM instead of the guage cluster?
Yeah, the z3s are previous owner. I kinda want to go back to OEM, I have to go to a junk yard for a different reason so imma check prices on fenders while Im there. The projectors, however, I like alot and dont plan to change.

I can see everything on the cluster except 0-30 and like 100-120 on the speedo, it only looks like it blocks it completely from that angle.

true

uhh.. yea.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JCV2000 said:
Yeah its a JDM center. Thx for noticing, everyone else just says "dood, why are your knobs on the wrong side?"
lol. thats a bit excessive.. hehe.. the controls are supposed to be made so they're closer to the driver... it would make sense if you had a RHD conversion... but either way i guess its jdm so that makes it cool :???:

i do love the way carbon fiber looks on black tho ... and great drop 8)

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The center console looks good. Do you have a gap under your radio? Cant really tell. Car looks nice too. I personally would change a few things here and there but thats just me.

EG4door7o2

I went from RICE 2 NICE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watch out for the rocks now & obsticle courses hehe

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
element_323 said:
The center console looks good. Do you have a gap under your radio? Cant really tell. Car looks nice too. I personally would change a few things here and there but thats just me.
Its a pocket for cds and whatnot. Not just a hole. :lol:
Thanks so much for all the compliments guys! Btw, big props to the rear camber "washer trick." I had a little trouble finding the bolts, but once I found them the washers fixed my 2.5deg. negative camber.

Thats me and the car. =)

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mang, thats one cleans ass civic bro! I like the way that drop looks mang!

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, I need to start a fight in my thread so I can get more people looking at my pics. :laugh:

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sweet ride man... nice kit too.