Post Pics of Your Daily Driver!

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just picked her up the other day. 1990 nissan hardbody 4x4. 94,xxx miles, everything works. just a little rusty!! $500 bucks, couldn't be happier!

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
winter beater

Spring summer and fall DD

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My sig..... :P

Civic is the DD and RX-7 is summer car.

lucasl

comming back to vtec
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My DD 95 rx7, well it was but i can't afford to dd it anymore lol so im selling it and gonna get a civic again. my advice dont dd an rx7 unless your a millionaire.

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
thanks it was a little rough around everywhere but i picked it up bone stock with a bad thermostat and a bad head gasket and a leaking radiator cap all of which took me all of 1 day to do and i didnt even need to resurface the head for 400

the parts cost me about 100 and it runs like a champ with 240,000 miles but it is my new dd and project car hahaha i have big plans and i mean big plans

i am absoluty an old school 4th gen ef freak i have 3 currently but this is the newest addition to the family and also the slowest hahaha except for the hatch that doesnt have a motor lol

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
well it seems i am not the only one unable to sleep and you can bet your ass i will i cant remember if i started a thread or not but i will deffinatly keep this updated the project will move very slowly but shout get going soon

i have been on a medical leave of absense at work for over 2 months now so it will have to wait till i start working here is my pic to live by though

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, i dont know why. usually i sleep like a baby. but i've only had like 4 hours so far.

LOL. awesome pic, btw. thanks for sharing.