Post pics of your drop here!!!!

civic0918

Registered VIP
lowered eibach sportlines

[/URL][/IMG] Lowered 1.8 inches front and rear with 205 40 17's rides real nice..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Function and Form type 1 version 2 (not all the way down)

MZ. bERE

..EK
5+ Year Member
mine is currently lower on the back than the front.
i jus wanted to see how low it would go && that's it.
gonna raise the back a lil more && lower the front a bit
but here it is..

civic0918

Registered VIP
my drop

[/URL][/IMG] Lowered on eibach sportline and lotek struts its a 1.8 inch drop front and rear. lip kits and side skirts soon to come. I just removed those awful pin stripes that was alot of fun.

civic0918

Registered VIP
If your mud gaurds are about touching the ground why would you go any lower? Im only lowered 2 inches and i scrape at every gas station i pull into. You must live in the dirty south i wish i did i'd put it on the ground, but pa you just cant although i know one guy you cant even get your foot under the side of his car i dont know how he goes anywhere but some how he does he is just missing alot of paint on the side skirts from scraping.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

F2 type 1s 1/2" over tires... looks bigger in the pic.. but works for me. bad roads in Miami keep me from going lower.

sloenuf

5+ Year Member
cheap weapon r coilovers. stock shocks. painted si wheels on 195/50/15s. camber is horrible on it. just bought the car. need to raise it asap but adjusters are locked together.

WBJ

Registered VIP
I never noticed this thread...

This was Eibach's with KYB struts

This is Skunk 2 Pro-S coilovers when I first installed them

This is the current drop. I raised it very slightly to eliminate any major rubbing that rolling the fenders didnt correct.

WBJ

Registered VIP
16x7 and thanks! I wanted a good drop without having to do a ton of rolling and pulling of the fenders. Plus I just think that 17's and up look dumb on most Gen5 Civics.