Post pics of your local ricers

dcboardr41

I saw this on another civic forum, I did a search here and couldnt find anything like it.If its a double i apologize. Just post some ricers you see in your area, i have a couple. Pretty funny.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm going to try and sound as minimally condescending as I can...

This is just stupid to begin with but yes, this thread has been started more times than I can count. Nobody cares about that kind of stuff anymore because we've all grown up and moved past making fun of other people and their vehicle choices. I don't want to speak for others here but from my viewpoint, if they like what their car is then who are we to judge and make fun? They probably laugh at us when we talk about buying performance parts and the like but you don't see those threads popping up on here do you? To each their own man, even if you, or I for that matter, think that it's silly to put stickers or pink wheels on your car. Talk to anyone here that has been around this board for a few years. These threads typically turn into 'oh yeah, well what do you drive then OP?' and become a spot to bash you for bashing others. Learn to accept man, even if you don't want it on your stuff, they're not negatively impacting you directly.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
hows the truck a ricer lol? Alot of people think differently about whats rice or not,at the end of the day all of us are ricers:p

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
the truck isn't really a ricer, just the accents on it looks stupid i think is what he was pointing out.

B16Ferio

5+ Year Member
I'm going to try and sound as minimally condescending as I can...

This is just stupid to begin with but yes, this thread has been started more times than I can count. Nobody cares about that kind of stuff anymore because we've all grown up and moved past making fun of other people and their vehicle choices. I don't want to speak for others here but from my viewpoint, if they like what their car is then who are we to judge and make fun? They probably laugh at us when we talk about buying performance parts and the like but you don't see those threads popping up on here do you? To each their own man, even if you, or I for that matter, think that it's silly to put stickers or pink wheels on your car. Talk to anyone here that has been around this board for a few years. These threads typically turn into 'oh yeah, well what do you drive then OP?' and become a spot to bash you for bashing others. Learn to accept man, even if you don't want it on your stuff, they're not negatively impacting you directly.
I agree with you, but i also disagree. I agree that we should all grow up and whatnot, but i disagree when you say it doen't effect us. When I see someone with a riced out civic, huge wing, chrome wheels, stupid body kits, it pisses me off because that person gives EVERYONE with a civic a bad name. its people like that, that make everyone else hate civics. just my 2 cents, not tryin to start s**t.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
post pics of your car op

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We're all car enthusiasts, in one form or another. I used to rag on "ricers" too. Sure, it's a good laugh, but in the end, we all do what we want to do to our cars, whether or not anyone else approves. To someone else, you car looks just as bad as any other Honda so it doesn't matter.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
well I just HAD to post this one..... and I understand what you guys are getting at, but this one is just too funny not to post!
A Sunfire, with a trailer hitch, and a like 2.5 Foot wing....... Enjoy =)

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First one is domestic, second one is a Hyundai, third is a truck....

Don't see any rice, just terrible taste (imho).

I'm with JohnS...it's their money, who are you to tell ANYONE how they should spend it? Maybe they are doing it as a joke or maybe they actually like it. You can't please everyone, so why not just please yourself?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with you, but i also disagree. I agree that we should all grow up and whatnot, but i disagree when you say it doen't effect us. When I see someone with a riced out civic, huge wing, chrome wheels, stupid body kits, it pisses me off because that person gives EVERYONE with a civic a bad name. its people like that, that make everyone else hate civics. just my 2 cents, not tryin to start s***.
i think most of the nicest civics(cars) out there have big wings and some sort of body kit..its what sets you apart from the guy next to you that matters..

apor1a

I like turtles.
I used to troll "ricer" threads when I wasn't old enough to drink, we've all grown up and honestly, this is the kind of s**t I see reserved for Facebook, there are a lot of "rice spotting" pages there.
If you don't like something, don't look/comment/share pics, the owner invested money to suit THEIR taste and budget, not yours. I'd be pissed if I had an unfinished project and some ass-clown posted pics of it on a slam thread. Get over it, it's not like you're required to drive or even see it again.