post pics of your pet 56k warning!!

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My 55 gallon fish tank set up for african cichlids

My plecostamus...he always hides but he is about 10" now.

Here are my two newest cichlids, it is not a very good picture but they don't stay still long.

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice tank, once my fish die, *or I setup my 10 gallon in my room or something* I'm gonna get some cichlids

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
African Cichlids rock, just make sure you have a tank big enough!

If you go with africans you can have a descent amount of fish with just a 30 gal or so.

good luck

if you need any help pm me, Ive been keeping them for a while now

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all grown up... BTW this pic sucks i had to take it with my cam phone.. dont mind his ears there stuck like that

r0yal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
celtic11, ya.. my tank is about a 40 gallon... its 36in long, so it wont be too bad. I think tomorrow I will setup my 10 gallon, and run the water through for a couple of days, while thats doing that, I will go buy a bag of sand, and rocks, and decide how I'm gonna lay out my tank =)

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sand is an excellent plan. That is the only thing I regret about my tank is not going with sand. Cichlids love to dig and I just made it harder on them. 40 gal is a good size for cichlids too.

Sounds like your on the right track.

civic2nv

CCCC #259
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

haha....i love that picture^^^

one of my favs

she is only 11 months old english bulldog and is 60lbs

BlingStawk

I Believe in The Fast.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sheldon. I'v owned him from the beginning . He Turned 56 Today. Still as strong as an OX.

bunnydreams

Cookie?
5+ Year Member
Rini-

Aine-

* Note I know this picture isn't very good...I need to reinstall my photoshop...XD..and is very hard to get Aine's picture...she does not sit still X_x

Last edited:

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Heres my dog, shes called Spooky. She's about 7 and shes a Siberian Husky. She kicks ass!

Sprecher

Experimental
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mint said:
Heres my dog, shes called Spooky. She's about 7 and shes a Siberian Husky. She kicks ass!

That's a fine looking animal. I had one when I was a we tot.