Post pics of your system

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll find the pic from 07 where I went to Rock The Block sponsered by rockford fosgate. Shows my car and the meter.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually there is bud. I was in the NESPL competitions years ago. I sold all my s**t 2 years ago and wanted go instead of show, which is how i bought my first B swap.

Jcivichb

5+ Year Member
what meter was it on? ive seen old ac meters show big numbers, only to have people embarassed by the new (and Standard) TL meter. Im with eggyhustles on this one. No way in hell a legal "mid 160's", ive seen people with 10X the power you were running not touch 160. in fact- lol check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-j924SyQTg&feature=PlayList&p=9B36DB4D7D4BD1FA&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

that guys runnin 4 18s and 20,000 watts and i bet hes hardly close to 165. You need seriously modified cars and s**t tons of batterys and walls to get anywhere near that man.......

eggyhustles

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you need ALOT of cone area to hit a 160

you probably hit a 160 @ the port or something..

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you probably hit a 160 @ the port or something..
mid 160s*

I was running 3 optimas and a rockford 50 farad cap. I wish I still had my s**t I'd show you. Its really not worth arguing over something that happened 3 years ago, I've dealt with haters before and its kind of pointless. I rerally dont care if you dont believe me, I've got the trophys in my garage.

eggyhustles

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, who do you think you're fooling?

only a fool would say he hit a 160 with 800 watts.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, who do you think you're fooling?

only a fool would say he hit a 160 with 800 watts.
No no budday. I had 2 1200's EACH to my 12's, a 800 to my 18 which all 3 were in boxes specifically made for SPL burps.

eggyhustles

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Even with that setup, you wouldn't hit a 160

Anyone with just an ounce of car audio knowledge, know's not to mix sub sizes.

gtfo with that bull..

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guy I've done it and I HAVE the trophys for it. Believe what you want, call it what you want I dont feel the need to try and convince you when I've already accomplished it.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SO ahh, back to posting pics.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres the system i had in my truck. the sub thats in it was the second of a set form ebay, blew them both, then put my 10" vector in it and it kicked some ass. then took it out when i sold the truck. sub ran off of a 760W pioneer amp. everything else was underpowered and ran off the truck but sounded good. eventually got the jvc arsenal hu that i have in my car in the truck for a couple of months. sounded really good.

these where my first speaker boxes, i was in a rush when they went together, so yes they look like s**t but they worked. the wires on the 4x6's where long enough to reach out the window and on to the toolbox for drive ins and partys.

Retsedurtuddy

5+ Year Member
3000rms thats a lot of power for sound system, what are you doing to increase the amps out of your car to power this system?

loudferio13

5+ Year Member
heres mine

system consists of:
jvc kd-ar8500(running active)
200amp(150 idle) DB INTERLINC ALTS
Knuckonceptz !?0 and 4 guage wiring
pg rsd mids with ts-d720 tweets
15" fi btl fully loaded d2
3.8^3 box tuned at 40 with about 100sq of port
crunch gp3000d pro and mb quart 4125 for mids and highs
batts up front:xs d5100 in rear:xs d3100

enjoy
old box

vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3nZ-l4vxg

new box

dont have any new vids with new amp and box
will be up soon

loudferio13

5+ Year Member
yeah it does its job does almost a 147 on music with about 2800 rms after imp rise.will be walling it later wih 18's

albertc86

5+ Year Member
Bumping music in the ride is definitely a phase. Not to mention, I realized that not everyone on the road has the same musical preference so I spare them too. I'm trying to keep my hearing as long as I can, lol. I'll buy some good speakers but that's about it.