Post the nicest 7th gen you've seen

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL it's easy to act tough on a computer, and call ppl names. I will go back to my canadian forums, at least people treat each other with repect. I knew this was going to be a kids forum. So I'm going to leave it at that.

oh ya, HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY to all the amaricans LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought i was gonna have to wait longer than this to use this...

thanks.

only honda

5+ Year Member
LOL I like that one too. LOL ok ok Im wrong and your right. Does that make everything all better ......Because I didnt see my uncle drift a rwd civic. It must have been in a dream of mine. You guys don t know me, where I ve been or what I ve seen. That car in the pic was the closest thing to what he drove. Same colour, year, body kit, and rwd. I don t care if you believe me or not, cause you don t know anything about me.

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We know about you. We get many of you monthly.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL Troll. Thats so funny. Im a big troll at 6 foot 6 inches . This forum is so funny. In 2 days I m hated. I love it. You guys are giving my friends a good laugh. thanks. Hold on I have to get another beer. Post something else, we need another laugh.
Lol, didn't I call that or what!?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL I like that one too. LOL ok ok Im wrong and your right. Does that make everything all better ......Because I didnt see my uncle drift a rwd civic. It must have been in a dream of mine. You guys don t know me, where I ve been or what I ve seen. That car in the pic was the closest thing to what he drove. Same colour, year, body kit, and rwd. I don t care if you believe me or not, cause you don t know anything about me.
Well if it makes you feel any better, no one cares who you are or what your family members drives. I was simply trying to tell you it was a photoshopped picture, and you just took it from there. Do you know what a Photoshoped image is?

only honda

5+ Year Member
oh yes I do. your the king of the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Why are ppl private msging me saying your a prick and dont listen to you lol Now thats funny. what are the odds of that. too funny. At least I m not alone.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You see, it's only funny to you because we see this all the time. When you deal with trolls on a daily basis you start to lose your sense of humor.

Most people hate me here because I called them out at one point in time, like I did to you. See the trick is, to not let it bother you.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For five years. I'm actually intrigued by the way you acted, and how you are acting now after this little situation. I have to ask, why did you try to give false information? Did you think it would have given you a sense of acceptance and belonging? I'm being serious here, just so you know.

only honda

5+ Year Member
No, I didnt need a sence of belonging. I m on other sites, and I get along with everyone just fine. This post was.... Post the nicest 7th gen you've seen, and thats what I felt I did. The picture was played with (or photoshopped as you say), but the car in the pic was almost exactly the same as I seen when I visited my uncle. The wheels where a little different, but none the less looked the same. I thought the car was sweet in real life. That pic doesn t even do it justice.