Post up your pic!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It is nice! He normally likes to ride in the car but after an hour he gets tires of sitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can put on some 311 and within 3-5 minutes Angelina is out. She loves our road trips from Chicago to North Carolina. She will sleep/nap 4 to 6 hours of the trip.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We can put on some 311 and within 3-5 minutes Angelina is out. She loves our road trips from Chicago to North Carolina. She will sleep/nap 4 to 6 hours of the trip.

That's nice! Haven't done any real long trips yet but so far it's half and half. He is full of energy 24/7

He isn't technically my kid, it's my girlfriends. I just treat him as my own since his dad is a dead beat bum ass

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drank quite a bit on saturday night. my gf took this after i fell asleep with the puppies lol

Attachments

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's nice! Haven't done any real long trips yet but so far it's half and half. He is full of energy 24/7

He isn't technically my kid, it's my girlfriends. I just treat him as my own since his dad is a dead beat bum ass

Music, coloring and a portable dvd player has helped us. Any car activity to keep them busy and not distract us from driving. Taking the dvd player out of the car is the only pain in the butt for us. If all 4 of my cars weren't so damn old, I would consider the dvd systems in the headrests.

We use to take toad trips to NY from NC to see my family and all I had was playing hide and seek with silos, water towers and bridges, and looked forward to seeing cows and horses out the window. My parents even made me listen to oldies radio stations since we didn't have a cassette player in the car until 1994. :lol:

You have a good heart and set a good example as a positive male influence in his life and he will remember it. :thumbup:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Old picture, but always funny. Hammered and dressed as a cowboy with a drawn-on goatee.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Music, coloring and a portable dvd player has helped us. Any car activity to keep them busy and not distract us from driving. Taking the dvd player out of the car is the only pain in the butt for us. If all 4 of my cars weren't so damn old, I would consider the dvd systems in the headrests.

We use to take toad trips to NY from NC to see my family and all I had was playing hide and seek with silos, water towers and bridges, and looked forward to seeing cows and horses out the window. My parents even made me listen to oldies radio stations since we didn't have a cassette player in the car until 1994. :lol:

You have a good heart and set a good example as a positive male influence in his life and he will remember it. :thumbup:

Yeah we give him everything possible to distract him lol

And thank you! I'm trying my best

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gary, its like your hair follicles are slipping down your head to your chin ;)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know man , I hit 28 and the s**t disappeared

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t Iv had awesome beard since like 11th grade

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bald and beards run in the family lol. Here's my dad vs Godwin on duck dynasty

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What weight class did you wrestle?

Ah. The ears...

Wrestled 125 my senior year and 133 in college. Im quite a bit bigger than that now ;)

RonJ

Banned
Wrestling alligators in college is serious business.
I spent all my time wrestling my wife in college.:naughty:

I'll wrestle you for a dollar...
This sounds like another connie trap...yet Skeletor has much trickery to maneuver that silver dollar piece from your purse.