post up your primered civics here!!!

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
just got my new civic pretty much done last night...got the roof left to do but need a step ladder so i can spray it evenly.....check her out

im loving the wheels with the paint awsome the wheels also looks good with a glossy paint job to i had this on my civic at one time i miss my wheels:(

ej8mike

I would be embarrased to drive in alot of these cars. I love alot of them but the primered just doesn't scream to me,

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would be embarrased to drive in alot of these cars. I love alot of them but the primered just doesn't scream to me,
pics of your car. i could still pull pussy in a primered ef :cool:

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A satin paint job is very different fom primer, primer just looks ghetto. I hope to paint my car some kind of no gloss color not sure yet which one though, I want green, but I dont really wanna pull engine/interior.... so I may just go gloss red :what: :(

Gatorman

bmxican like ur hatch alot im from binghamton well i should say windsor i went to school in windsor but i moved to fl im moving back in dec do u know of anymore hang outs they use to hang at home depot when i lived there

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thought i'd go ahead and post mine. It was done by the previous owner.

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wonder what an EK hatch would look like Satin dark grey...

depending how it turned out, i MIGHT rock it.

j3wman

Professional
Been lookin all over the web for a primered civic thread but couldnt find one so thought id start one.....i personally like the flat color civics (army green, black, rust red, white, grey, etc...) SO POST EM UP!! Ill start with an old hatchy of mine....

i know its ricey, but its like a 5yr old pic so cut me some slack lol
if that had a half decent paint job on it it actually wouldnt look bad.

EG civics can pull off body kits, most body kit styles ive seen were designed for 90s styled cars (round with a lack of sharp edges) so in like 10 years and egs are old skool a tasteful body kit (NOT INVADER OR COMBAT STYLE) could look good.