Post your best GT4 pix here:

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maiku said:
There is a setting for when you save the pic to the memory card or USB device to set the quality to super high.
awesome. pics of the cars look like footage from playstation3. definetly going to load that game up this week.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
postal21 said:
awesome. pics of the cars look like footage from playstation3. definetly going to load that game up this week.
Yeah man, I love the game, I've been playing since it's release and I'm still not tired of it.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
time to whip up some GT4 pics..
haven't played it in a while

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k i need to start playing this game again, i still dont know how to take rolling pictures, and i still cant get any of my rwd cars to drift. it was so easy in gt3 wtf

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
f**k i need to start playing this game again, i still dont know how to take rolling pictures, and i still cant get any of my rwd cars to drift. it was so easy in gt3 wtf
try doing it IRL and then come tell me GT4 is hard :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
on the main page, go to the city courses or the world tracks or whatever and you'll see all the tracks in that cateory. select any track, and then the option for photo ride will pop up. do your regular runs and then during the replay, you can hit "select" to pop up photo options.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Voltio said:
try doing it IRL and then come tell me GT4 is hard :lol:
eh... its easy to break the rear tires loose and fish tail in real life. not so much in gt4 apparently

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn nice yellow type r.. i wanna play this game

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the non LSD levin... check out that body roll!

my evolution

aston martins are drift cars too...

DRIFT MONSTER... my 86 MR2

and then there;s this beauty...
its a 1968 Fiat 500L. weights about 400kg, RR drivetrain, 0.5L eninge putting out 16hp stock.