5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is gonna be one postless thread

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I killed some old b***h in a festiva before. We reached mad speeds while maintaining great gas mileage.;)

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the best kill I ever made in my em2 was a nissan froniter, I am not sure he has even serious

wetcmonkey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
6th gen06 mustangs......ok get this i know your thinken ya right but factor out that he didnt know he was racing i truley won hehe.

no best kill of mine was a sleeeek celica but it was heavy traffic and i used road skills not no hard power foot to the floor no fun in that you know?!

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A couple nights ago, I got off work at about 11pm and I was tired as hell. I drove to a stop light and this kid pull up next to me and looked at me funny. I tired to ignore him since I hate street racing but he kept honking at me to get my attention. So I looked over at him. It was dark, so I couldn't really see. But I think he's got 20s on and some fake HID lights. So I gave him a nod and on green we go. I spinned my tires as I revved a little too high. That kid just took off. I knew this is not going to be pretty. I thought I would never catch him but apparently by taking all the crap out of my car the day before helped. So I caught up to him at 3rd. I believe he was at 4th at the time. And then we were side by side, he shifted to 5th and I shifted to 4th and I started pulling like mofo. I rolled down my window and screamed out "bye bye" but we weren't done yet. He shifted to 6th and he was on my ass. I was like "s**t! What should I do now?" Then I remember I have a 5th gear and boom, I was gone.

We came to a stop and I got off my car and he got off his bicycle and he was like "Good job, your car is fast." So I was like "Thanks. But man, you and your bike almost had me." So that was that. I won.

This story wasn't real, I just wanted to tease this thread.

sr6000

still a D
The only place i got a chance at winning a race is in the twisties. Damnit i can't afford a turbo

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
a 95 4dr Acura Legend V6... I Don't know how... but it was cool..lol

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sr6000 said:
The only place i got a chance at winning a race is in the twisties.
:rolf: I haven't heard a dude with a Civic say that in years!