Post your engine pics *thread*

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Post your engine pics thread

This thread is what you've got under the hood. Post only ONE picture of what you've got. Any other posts will be deleted], if you got something else you wanna say about something, PM the person or make a new thread. This gives you a chance to show off :!: Remember to keep it a reasonable size (640x480 NO BIGGER), and your best one :thumbs up

Last edited by a moderator:

94civicsedan

Where you at?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

turboferio

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my sedan 255whp@15lbs boost haven't checked it at 20 yet

LouisVEi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vtec-e from down under.... ever seen one?

i know i know nothing special...getting new stuff pretty sooon... ill post pics as soon as i do.. peace

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of my favorite shots............

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nightkids1 said:
This thread is what you've got under the hood. Post only ONE picture of what you've got. Any other posts will be deleted, if you got something else you wanna say about something, PM the person or make a new thread. This gives you a chance to show off :!: Remember to keep it a reasonable size (640x480 NO BIGGER), and your best one :thumbs up
post have been editted or deleted only in a matter of trying to stick with this guide line, sorry if i have offended anyone, please try to stick to these rules and guide lines for this thread.

with that said, here is mine.

92 teg b18a1

Last edited:

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The heart of the beast...covered in filth.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my 2000 SI with DC Header ,carbon fiber whale penis, NGK wires, Spoon reservior covers