Post Your Rc Car

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why get a Nitro and convert to brushless, I never could figure that out :???:
its been nitro for a while... the motor is wore out so.. im going to convert it.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is my truck:

its a great first nitro truck i think, but the suspension is way too soft for the power this thing is.
the rear portion of the anodized aluminum chassis got all scratched up cause the rear suspension sucks :(
the motors been givin me alot of issues lately im thinkin about swappin it out for a new one
havent really had my truck out in quite some time. hopefully ill be gettin a new motor, some new wheels and tires, and new suspension and i should be good to go

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its been nitro for a while... the motor is wore out so.. im going to convert it.
With the money you're going to spend to convert it to Electric you could get a good Nitor engine :???:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With the money you're going to spend to convert it to Electric you could get a good Nitor engine :???:
meh.... im done dealing with the headache of nitro.. tuning does not agree with me... i bought this motor.... brand new.. and wore it out in a month. i raced 4 times

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
meh.... im done dealing with the headache of nitro.. tuning does not agree with me... i bought this motor.... brand new.. and wore it out in a month. i raced 4 times
How did you wear it out in 4 months? If you wearing em out that quickly, than obviously you shouldn't be in RC.

Have fun dealing with the headache of electric.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How did you wear it out in 4 months? If you wearing em out that quickly, than obviously you shouldn't be in RC.

Have fun dealing with the headache of electric.
:word:

I HATE electric RC cars... The supra is the best one out of the 7 electric RC cars that i've had (well next to TireStorm that I had way earlier, that mofo was fast in a straight line...it was basically a drag verion of the typhoon but only one sided, had a long body, with these wheels that would increase in diameter but skinnier as speed increases, and has crazy gear ratio in it. It would do about 45 feet per second flat out :shock:)... I'll post some pics if I can find it...

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got 4..
1.traxxis stampede elec
2.duramax maximan xp gas
3.traxxis sport max with 2 speed in it.
4.cen racing spi supra elec

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sounds like it's not being broke in properly

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have xmods... does that count?

I have a R34 GT-R, NSX, RSX, they're fast little things when you get the upgraded motor

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xmods woot! i had bought a better version of the same size as xmods... i think kyosho or what ever then instantly lost interest. i wanted to get into rc drift but a ebayer sold me a not as described car and f'ed me over so whatever. i only wanted to paint bodies really haha.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got a couple, one of them is a RC Toyota Supra for drifting, and another one is some Mercedes grand touring car.

But I really want to get one of those gasoline/nitro powered cars/racing trucks from HPi Racing ...I was obsessed on getting a Savage/Nitro series trucks when I first heard of HPi Racing.

Hopefully...one day I will get it...
I had that exact truck. It was a nice rig, ran pretty well as long as it wasn't too cold. I ended up replacing most of the suspension and getting stiffer springs since the stock setup is kinda mushy.

Sold it for more than I paid for it a couple years ago now.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have xmods... does that count?

I have a R34 GT-R, NSX, RSX, they're fast little things when you get the upgraded motor
ZipZaps!

I got one of the yellow rx-7s from initial d for a Zip Zap, got the upgraded motor and stiffer swaybar/tie-bar.

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahah zipzaps i had a 2000 civic si but the bigger zipzap not the real tinny ones. i left it in the trunck of my car and they stole my car and when i found it the next day 2 towns over they took my ZIPZAP =* ( lol