powerwindowhelps please

olicy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought a power window kit from another 5th gen civic, but the end is a 15pin connector and the one in my 93 coupe si/ex is a 5pin connector!! now what i can come up with is that it's from a type r cuase the main controls are for the right door not the left!! now what i wanted to do is use different buttons instead of the ones for civic and relocate them by the ebrake. now what i would like to know is, is it possible and where can i get the wire codes for the hardness so i know how to hook it up by hard wiring it??? sorry if its hard to read i need to ask alot and don't know how to say it!!!!!!

Red

You Tax Dollars at Work!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best bet would probably be to go buy a Haynes or a Chilton's manual because they have the wiring diagrams in them for the cars.

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
change the icon ... it makes it look like you moved the thread....

but its doable, very easy to move the cluster.

olicy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll have to look in to it more, i can't edit the thread

t3t4h22

BUY MY HATCH!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
olicy said:
i'll have to look in to it more, i can't edit the thread
my guess is that u r right and it is a JDM setup- the extra pins are probably for power folding mirrors-
maybe you could add those...
as far as the diagrams, my recommendation is to go to a honda dealership and ask to copy a few pages from their wiring book for that model civ...i used to let people do it when i worked for honda-- and Haynes and Chilton are sometimes wrong..... :roll: