Premium XBOX 360 with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPONSOREDCRX

Rockin the zc single cam
5+ Year Member
$350 OBO for everything.
Need gone because my car insurence is due.

I have and xbox 360 with Gears of War, Project Gotham Racing 3, Import Tuner Challenge, 2 Controllers and Headset for Xbox Live. Dont really play it much. Looking to get $400 obo. Will take trades. Looking for mainly turbo parts but will consider other parts lmk

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ill give you $300 for it.

its what I payed on ebay but I had problems with the seller and the deal didnt go through.

I need pictures of its condition and also if you could take a picture of the disk tray (press the disk eject button and where you woudl put a disk take a picture of it) thatd be awsome.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why don't you tell your sponsor to give you the money for the insurance bill?

SPONSOREDCRX

Rockin the zc single cam
5+ Year Member
Lil_falco said:
Ill give you $300 for it.

its what I payed on ebay but I had problems with the seller and the deal didnt go through.

I need pictures of its condition and also if you could take a picture of the disk tray (press the disk eject button and where you woudl put a disk take a picture of it) thatd be awsome.
i dont know man. i got about $600 invested in it. ill let you know. ill get you some pics to.

SPONSOREDCRX

Rockin the zc single cam
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Why don't you tell your sponsor to give you the money for the insurance bill?
i am not sponsored anymore. i was bout three years ago. just been using this sn ever since.

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kai... Pics please.

I Have almost picked up liek three of these at $250 each wit no games, but someone got them before I did. And I mean like 5 minuets before I arrived at the house some punk came WIHTOUT calling ahead and bought em from the guy. I was pissed.

SPONSOREDCRX

Rockin the zc single cam
5+ Year Member
Lil_falco said:
Kai... Pics please.

I Have almost picked up liek three of these at $250 each wit no games, but someone got them before I did. And I mean like 5 minuets before I arrived at the house some punk came WIHTOUT calling ahead and bought em from the guy. I was pissed.
thats with no games. there is about $120 in games plus an extra controller. Anywho pics

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, So can you keep the games and give me a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies.