$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i might have that mp3 at home... if so i'll send it to yah later.
the races seemed kinda off, but sometimes i had trouble telling which srt4 was racing. once is much quicker then the other.
an 04 gt with boltons and the right gearing could eat up a c5 in the 1/4... but those werent 1/4 mile races.... so i dunno

Ace$nyper

pop-n-fresh said:
i might have that mp3 at home... if so i'll send it to yah later.
the races seemed kinda off, but sometimes i had trouble telling which srt4 was racing. once is much quicker then the other.
an 04 gt with boltons and the right gearing could eat up a c5 in the 1/4... but those werent 1/4 mile races.... so i dunno
very true and if you got that remix i'd be thrilled mate!

04 GT and SRT are drivers races but that racing did get me confused a bit but i dont wanta call b/s

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
a little better explanation of what was going on woulda been nice
and more structured races would make it more consistant.
some of those were from a stop, most from rolls at various speeds... not a good way to accurately judge

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SRT-4's are breedin like rabbits in az...its like havin a whole packet of skittles meet in a parking lot near me

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
DXpowR said:
SRT-4's are breedin like rabbits in az...its like havin a whole packet of skittles meet in a parking lot near me
really?
srt4's and evo's are rare as f00k around here..... i see more STi's then evo's and srt4's combined

ikefunts

blah
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dope vid...i personally dont like the srt4 but that s**t is fast....great vid...

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yall all talkin s**t like u could beat a vette. thatd kill almost everyone on this site. sayin hes a s**t talker.......

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nobody said they could beat a vette.......they said it was weird how the SRT raped the vette than raced the 04 GT ( which is slower ) and didn't....

hoffman_20

I love lamp!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not on this thread theres this other one w/ a vid of a srt about how slow it is. that was directed at the ppl who were talkin s**t in that thread.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya pop-n-fresh (sorry dont know how to do that "originally posted by thingy yet" im a stupid noob) We got an AzSRT team down here with like seriously 30 srt-4 that meet in a parking lot every saturday.

Ace$nyper

DXpowR said:
Ya pop-n-fresh (sorry dont know how to do that "originally posted by thingy yet" im a stupid noob) We got an AzSRT team down here with like seriously 30 srt-4 that meet in a parking lot every saturday.
wow thats alot and to reply like that

go to his post and hit that lil reply button on the bottom right

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
wow thats alot and to reply like that

go to his post and hit that lil reply button on the bottom right
Thanks AceSnyper :lol: Sorry it will take some time for me to learn how to do everything

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dove my buddies, it was a blast im not afaid to admit, very fast in a str8 line

Squintz

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Said it before and I'll say it again, once I'm not upside down on the Civic, SRT-4 here I come.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice vid.. a fan of the srt I am yes.. that silver one, quite nice with the spearco poking out..

96_vtec_lude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a good vid, not a fan of srt4s myself, but this is a civic/honda website, whats all this s**t talking about, yea its a nean and yes it is fast we all saw that........... whatever i'm just here to talk about cars