price my sohc turbo wrecked ek hatch

alex_n/a

stocker
I was in a car wreck about a month ago. My car is somewhat totaled. I know it can be fixed but honestly I would rather sell it and buy my self a stock Honda. maybe a prelude or integra. I am selling the engine and car together but thats only because I am on bed rest and can't take out the engine my self and don't have anywhere to store it. so it must all go together. So here is the info on the car.

1996 Honda civic. about 127k miles on engine and body.
midori green pearl.
hatchback
was all original when I bought it. just missing some parts as it had been stolen from previous owner. so ignition had to be replace. I bought a brand new one from checkers. I bought the center console and climate control and stuff online used.
gauge cluster was replaced with one from an ex. now has rpm and reads lower millage but I still have the original cluster. both work perfect.
I replaced the bezel with an after market one that has room for two gauges. has a boost gauge a narrow band.
the interior was perfect but now the driver seat and passenger door panel and passenger seatbelt have blood. might clean up but it creeps me. yes its my blood and it was from the accident. the rest is still in great condition.

time for the good parts.
walbro 255lph fuel pump in tank.
450cc dsm blue top injectors with resistor box
godspeed turbo kit. turbo, wastegate, intercooler,piping.
greedy type s knock off bov
d16y8 intake manifold.
full exhaust system with n1 style muffler. still has a brand new stock cat. not loud at all specially with the turbo and the cat.
chipped obd1 ecu.
The car is dyno tuned by Racing Trenz and it put down 203 whp. I have a chart of the dyno. Its running 9lbs of boost using a 10lbs spring in the wastegate.

The car ran amazing and was my daily driver. I loved driving it. the turbo didn't start spooling until about 3500 rpm so daily driving around town and freeway was like driving a reliable n/a. but once you needed the power the turbo would kick in and it was a beast. Even though I have stock internals the tune is very safe and the car never showed signs of danger. I got a reliable 32mpg city or boosting every once in a while but not boosting and freeway i got a max of 35mpg. I used to get 40mpg before the turbo was installed. compression was tested before the tune and I really really really hate to sell it. but i need the money for hospital bills.

I'm sure i missed something, but this was my baby, I made it what it is. I picked out everything after doing research, wheels cost me 700$ with the new tires and extended lug nuts. one wheel i completely f***ed but the tire is still good. you can buy a wheel for 100$ windows were tinted. I have ceramic brake pads new in the box. rear drum brakes also new. as well as covers. new in box. xtr 6 puck clutch new in box with pressure plate. check out my build thread for more info. and here is a video I made as a tribute.

So how much can I get for all these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4W7n-coKK8&feature=share&list=UUQ2LBF-Uxm2L3kDJHiQfMvg

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the hell did you do? you hit something good, get better man

alex_n/a

stocker
the hell did you do? you hit something good, get better man
I went for a quick cruise in the mountains with a couple friends before work, we were taking pictures of the cars but I decided to head out since I was running late. I left the rest stop and the very first corner I must have been going to fast or I didn't slow down at all, not sure I was unconscious for a while. But I hit the guard rail with the front passenger side. causing the air bags to go off and making my hands let go of the steering wheel. the car then did a quick 180 or something making the rear quarter panel hit the rail so hard that my body was thrown on the passenger side.I hit the back of my head on the door panel. I wasn't wearing my seat belt. But I always wear my seat belt. in fact I kinda get pissed when people don't wear seat belts. its such a simple thing. but yeah I must of been rushing cause I wasn't wearing it. If I had I wouldn't have been in the trauma care for a week. and I would still have two working eyes. :cry:

lesson is. don't do s**t before work.

086head

Registered VIP
Lesson is to follow the speed limit and where a seatbelt ;) sorry about the car and bills. Gws and get well soon