Pricing my Car

TaNk00VsM

5+ Year Member
whats goin on everyone man its been a while since ive posted here, but i had a question. so ive come to the conclusion that i really want a hatchback same year color etc. so im thinking about selling my car so i was wondering what price do you guys think is fair. i mean i want a fair honest response. i know i know it kills me that its an automatic too but its a really reliable car. only bad thing i can really think of is that the driver window has problems going up and down. its no the motor on the window its the weatherstripping. so give me an opnion

Heres the Mod list

2000 Honda Civic EX
D16Y8 Engine (v-tec)
Automatic 160k
Alpine Deck w/ ipod connection
Viper 5901 Alarm with Remote Start
Rota Auto X wheels
Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers
Skunk 2 Front and Rear Camber Kit
Function 7 LCAs
ASR Sub frame brace
24mm ASR Sway Bar
Password JDM Front and Rear StrutBars
APEXi WS2 Full Catback Exhaust
AEM Cold Air Intake
DC Header
MOMO Tuner Steering Wheel
NRG Quick Release + Hub Lock
Black Housing Headlights
Civic Si Front Grill
6k HIDs
Bennen Front and Rear Tow Hooks
Tinted Windows
(OEM Spoiler Optional)

and some pictures kinda blurry had ok camera and well frist shot at doin some editing.
none the less you can get an idea

ohsnapzitzmeng

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow thats clean, too bad its auto, well man id say sell it for 4.5k?

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean car, but now ones is gonna buy it 4.5K....even if it was Manual, no one is gonna pay that much.......will i wouldn't..but GLWS

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
3300.. you'll never get the money out of the aftermarket parts you put on..

I would replace most with stock parts and then sell it..

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Exactly what i was gonna say.
I'd sell it piece by piece replace with stock and while in the process see if you can get an even trade.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bought my stock 2000 civic ex for $4,900 with a cracked windshield. everything was stock.

Shinta

5+ Year Member
Clean car but mods tend to lower your cars value .......i'd pay 3,000 for it and would still kinda barter for a lower price......just my :twocents: GLWS

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, mods don't really add value to a car, and can often devalue it. Return it to stock, switch the compatible parts to the hatch, and sell the other parts.

Or keep the coupe.

mpaired_7126

5+ Year Member
nice car bro. id wouldnt sell it just get a tranny for it.
but if i were in ur shoes id part it out making it stock and use the civic as a daily driver. then use the money that u parted out and use it for the project car hatchy.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you can put it back to stock, you would probably be able to sell it at the same price as with all the parts. except now you have parts to sell lol.

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i agree w/ everyone saying go back to stock and sell the rest or switch them over to a hatch. it'll be worth it

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd probably give you $3k stock or about $4k with everything, I'd probably give you $5k if it wasn't an automatic.

TaNk00VsM

5+ Year Member
well ive decided to go back to stock...i dont wanna lose all my parts just make about the same and start all over///thanks for the info guys