Problem !!! Help somebody !!!

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
edhgreatone said:
i just tried to do that they said that if i brought it there they would have to charge me 60 dollars for them to take the cd player out and get the number or i could get it myself and they charge nothing... i bought the car used so the vin number is deleted from the computer
Thats wierd. I guess its best to take it out again.

Why did they delete the number?

edhgreatone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know i don't know how to take it out though.... i take out the whole center counsole with the parking brake then i have to take out park of the glove compartment then i take out the park underneath the steering wheel then i take out the park with the cigarette lighter place then i once i look underneath the whole cd thing there are so many wires and screws i don't know which one to take out from there so last time i just read the numbers on the bottom of the cd player

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can explain but there is a site with install information and pictures which makes it easier to read.

neandercris

Poontang Pie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine is a clarion cd player, it came with the car when bought from honda
but now it says error code 9.
what does that mean? thanks for anyone's help

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neandercris said:
mine is a clarion cd player, it came with the car when bought from honda
but now it says error code 9.
what does that mean? thanks for anyone's help
Error code 9 when playing cd's?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll stop by Honda and check today. I'll write back with the number that they want. Are you talking about a stock CD player or a stock radio? What year and trim is the car too? They did mine for free last time. =)

edhgreatone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
errror code 9 means that your anti theft thing is on and somebody entered the wrong code 9 times
i was code 6 b/c i entered it wrong 6 times however i just went to honda and gave them the serial number and got the right code and now it works fine

civic!

my daughter is the s**t.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you guys check the drivers side door jamb? usually there is a white sticker on there with a 4 or 5 digit code for your factory stereo. but i believe it is only for factory cd players.