probly the last you will see

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FORD (Fix Or Repair Daily) lol get a Camaro dude. J/K

Also on those H&R springs. What what the size dropp springs did you use? Did you use your stock shocks/struts? How was the ride?

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dank24 said:
FORD (Fix Or Repair Daily) lol get a Camaro dude. J/K

Also on those H&R springs. What what the size dropp springs did you use? Did you use your stock shocks/struts? How was the ride?
i will probly never own a GM. and the H&R are a 2 inch drop and ya i am on stock struts. the ride is really good almost feels stock.

s0ltker said:
i had the car while I was in college, just became to much money for the time being.
I plan on getting one again once my wife is done with her schooling, I miss the torque:twisted:
sounds like a plan. you gonna get a fox or something newer. and ya they have hella torque.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where you order the springs? I thought they were in the CC store, but not for 02-05si. Thanks in advance also

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dank24 said:
Where you order the springs? I thought they were in the CC store, but not for 02-05si. Thanks in advance also
picked them up from www.showstoppersusa.com they are a great site if i were to ever order from anywhere it would only be them.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bmyers4321 said:
sounds like a plan. you gonna get a fox or something newer. and ya they have hella torque.
prolly a newer one, i dont know yet. I'd like to ge the new boss302 in 08 =)
supposly its gonna have a high revin 5.0 with at least 390 whp. all motor too, no sc

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s0ltker said:
prolly a newer one, i dont know yet. I'd like to ge the new boss302 in 08 =)
supposly its gonna have a high revin 5.0 with at least 390 whp. all motor too, no sc
sounds like it will be pretty sweet. got any pics of what it suppose to look like.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i believe i saw it in the new motor trend. Its nothing offical, just what they think it'll look like

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s0ltker said:
i believe i saw it in the new motor trend. Its nothing offical, just what they think it'll look like
ill have to see if i can find it on there to get an idea.

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah it saved wierd... it wouldnt save as a pic for some reason. Basically it looks like the gt with boss stripes and a small spoiler

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EH2 GSR 7232 said:
yeah it saved wierd... it wouldnt save as a pic for some reason. Basically it looks like the gt with boss stripes and a small spoiler
sounds like it will be pretty sweet.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
with gas prices high as fook, why a stang?

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hkt03 said:
with gas prices high as fook, why a stang?
actually an older 5.0 like a 90-93 (which is what i want) only takes about 25-30 bucks to fill up. and since i drive about a mile there and back total to work i am not really worried about gas. i really only drive alot on the weekend anyways. even then its not that far.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you do get a stang get a older one. None of the 92 and up? have 5.0's there all 4. somthing liters. Unless its a saleen or a svt.

taxableabe

5+ Year Member
naw, my friend has a 95 5.0 GT
that was the last year they made 5.0's

then they made the 4.6L which are actually a little faster cuase of weight

his is kinda slow though for a mustang, it would prob hit high 14's not low 14's like most mustangs.

really slow, i keep up with it in my commuter 04 corolla S

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dank24 said:
if you do get a stang get a older one. None of the 92 and up? have 5.0's there all 4. somthing liters. Unless its a saleen or a svt.
no 5.0 last yr was 95.

taxableabe said:
naw, my friend has a 95 5.0 GT
that was the last year they made 5.0's

then they made the 4.6L which are actually a little faster cuase of weight

his is kinda slow though for a mustang, it would prob hit high 14's not low 14's like most mustangs.

really slow, i keep up with it in my commuter 04 corolla S
and ur right and wrong.
the 4.6L at first was the slower motor....1 the car weighed more than the foxbodys, and 2. there wasnt a lot of good aftermarket parts at the time..
Now when the new edge body style came out (99-04) thats when the mod. motor became really good motors. Factory output was 260hp i believe when compared to the earlier 4.6 at 220-240. Now aftermarket companies understand the mod motor and make good parts for it.

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s0ltker said:
no 5.0 last yr was 95.

and ur right and wrong.
the 4.6L at first was the slower motor....1 the car weighed more than the foxbodys, and 2. there wasnt a lot of good aftermarket parts at the time..
Now when the new edge body style came out (99-04) thats when the mod. motor became really good motors. Factory output was 260hp i believe when compared to the earlier 4.6 at 220-240. Now aftermarket companies understand the mod motor and make good parts for it.
thats why im thinking about like a 99 gt now.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ep3 man

its funny how all of a sudden everyone likes ep's

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Andrey said:
nice ep3 man

its funny how all of a sudden everyone likes ep's
thanks man. ya it is weird how people just like them all of a sudden.