Progress GT35R LS VTEC

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Real Progress!
(been a while)

CyberDyne Fuel Pressure Gauge_AEM Tru-Boost Elec. Boost Controller_AEM Wideband O2

-Avid motor mounts aluminum w/75A urethane bushings
-Earl's Performance Plumbing Fuel filter
-Oil pressure sender for gauge
-All coolant hoses
-3 core radiator mounted
-Honda oil pump
-Honda water pump
-Professional Products Harmonic balancer w/Honda crank key
-MSD ignition box and MSD external coil hooked up/mounted
-NGK 8mm Plug wires
-Clutch fluid reservoir mounted including new lines
-NRG oil catch can mounted and hoooked up along with evap can
-Half shaft and 500hp axles installed
-Honda throttle cable installed
-Injector wires soldered in along with the rest of harness
-Hondata s300 w/obd1 p28
-BOV, Wastegate etc. wcuum lines hooked up
-All fuel lines and banjo fitting
-All suspension completely tightened and front bump stops cut according to eibach
-New front calipers with new pads all around

Just Need to know which plugs on engine harness go to which sensor.. Any body have diagram or can check there car?
Still also need to get new side harnesses for headlights etc. plus wire in o2 sensor
and finish downpipe and put oil in and trans fluid Then Start It!

Please Comment!

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Huge turbo sir.
I just wanna know numbers :lol:
Good build :thumbs up
Numbers I want to keep between 440-500. Really don't want to stress my bottom end too much considering my stock sleeves.
BTW pretty sure you won the skunk2 shift knob!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Numbers I want to keep between 440-500. Really don't want to stress my bottom end too much considering my stock sleeves.
BTW pretty sure you won the skunk2 shift knob!
Yup yup! Haha, i'm all famous for winning it. I just entered for the hell of it too :lol:

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice build. Wondering what they numbers will be at the tracks.

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry guys! Haven't been on in a long time. Much progress, car will be up at Innovative Tuning in Buffalo in a month.
Since last time, I've had to replace the head and cams and get ri of the msd. there are dual spun springs in both intake and exhaust now etc etc. i'll post new pics soon.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice build :thumbs up.

And Innovative Tuning is FTW. Mike is the f**king man. My friend took his WRX there to get some work done and they do AWESOME work. According to my friend, people from around the country will make the trip to see Mike @ Innovative to have him tune their car.

Does that Ls/Vtec even push enough air out to spin the turbine ?
LOL
GT35R Civic's are the s**t.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uGxeOCXvIs
Holy balls is he rev'ing that s**t out to 9k?

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice build :thumbs up.

And Innovative Tuning is FTW. Mike is the f***ing man. My friend took his WRX there to get some work done and they do AWESOME work. According to my friend, people from around the country will make the trip to see Mike @ Innovative to have him tune their car.
Fuc* yeah! I've heard many great things about Mike's tuning. Hope to have back by this Friday assuming my parts hold up.

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
progress

Glove box gauge cluster. MDF wrapped with fake leather.
No more space in pillar so I had to make another to fit the Cooling mist CMGS FS methanol kit.

recent motor pic. a couple things have been added since the last time I had progress on CI including b&r catch can and whatever else you can see. MSD is gone.

don't forget to comment!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to see u got rid of the msd! Lots of people have trouble with them.

Car looks good. U just need a lip haha!

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glad to see u got rid of the msd! Lots of people have trouble with them.

Car looks good. U just need a lip haha!
I do actually it's just cheap and doesn't fit how I want it to so I won't put it on. Probably not keeping the car anyway.

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's been a while.. Car is still at Innovative. I have had to replace the wastegate and blow off valve (both now Tial) and my fuc*ing hondata s300 caused problems and I got another p28 now with neptune along with having to bead roll end of the charge pipe to hold it from blowing off. Motor is running great along with just starting to spray meth at 300whp on the Mustang dyno just having some problem concerning me not having a coolant reservoir and may have to replace radiator cap.
Not sure if any other problems have occured just waiting to hear back. Hopefully be at as close to 500 as possible once problems are fixed.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, I was thinking about doing the same exact set up on my ls/vtec and then found this thread haha. Nice stuff man. Subscribed.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MAAAAn this car is f**king awsome...and WAAAAAAAh why are u not keeping the car???

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
that full wrinkle paint over the spark plug cover is dope as f**k

keep up the premo work, wish my wife would let me build something like this lol