Progress of my 1979 Civic CVCC...

cvcc79

Bought this car in 2006 and have made it to this point. All that is left in redoing the seats and getting the radio set up.

Hope you enjoy... You can find more, in-depth pictures on my "build" site at www.mycvcc.weebly.com. This is not a pay site and it has no reference to any monetary gains. It is simply just to show the car to people.

1991civicb16

Good Job!. Looks like it is going to be nice. Never seen an old school civic remade.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool as hell man, i would so drive that!

your work looks super clean.
lots of nasty rust on there at first!

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Didn't realize you had this much work put into it. Nice job man, seen it at the So. Fresh Sunday meet. QD right?

Cooper76

Way to kick it old school! I wish we could find rides like that up here in the rust belt of the world!

emerican

Registered VIP
Very nice save man she was looking pretty rough when you got it. Very nice work on it though.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice old skool civic, I had a friend back in the day that rocked one of these, great work.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty cool man, what are your plans...

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was about to ask if this was QD or not. It was strange because I've seen the pics before, but didn't see your classic signature.

cvcc79

Thanks for all your words, folks. Here are a couple of sundown pics of the car. Just got home from getting the OEM stripes put on. Hope to get good shots this weekend when I get the pollen washed off it.