project chalkboard92 **canadians are silly**

ikillradio

if you beat somone racing, lean out of your car and write their car manuf in chalk, and cross it out. :lol:

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ikillradio said:
if you beat somone racing, lean out of your car and write their car manuf in chalk, and cross it out. :lol:
YEAH put a kill list on the side, haha.

There's a supra in down that has a kill list on the driver side, its a couple viper emblems, some corvette ones, and some cobra ones.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ikillradio said:
hahaha or just write a bunch of logos for other car companies on the side like the honda H or the subaru symbol and when you beat one cross it out....that would be so funny lol

ikillradio

Hatch_Of_Doom said:
YEAH put a kill list on the side, haha.

There's a supra in down that has a kill list on the driver side, its a couple viper emblems, some corvette ones, and some cobra ones.
yeah haha i was searching google forever trying to remebe rwhat it was called kill list lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mini had an ad that had little kill stickers for different kinds of cars. Little blacked out car shapes to put on the side of the car. It was an ad for the Copper S.

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I must say my old engine looks good in there. I never thought that stupid chrome valve cover would look good in anything, but in the chalk b***h it looks sweet!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Team_Project_D said:
yah where are some new pics? did he give up?
yes... i have a crx to play with now.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
98_4doorsleeper said:
Wait did you give up or are you done, if you finished it, I wanna see some pics!
its all painted and put back together, just need to get the motor running.

but im lazy, its in a compound i cant get keys to, and all my money ( as little as that is ) is now going into the crx.

AI-Hatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They had kill list stickers for sale on this one site. They had a deer, mailbox, tree, squirrel, dog, cat, car, and random crap that you could wreck into. I wanted to get the deer for a friend. Liability insurance and 75mph into a deer. Yea.....

Neoburge

Sol man
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know its been a while

I know Its been a while but ...

do you have the keys to that compound yet!?!?! that was a cool ass progect and you kind left us all hanging!! are you going to wait for spring to unleash the chalk monster at local shows ?!!! just throw in a cheapo D and away you go!

so .. any more pics?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Neoburge, thought I'd warn you. You need to resize your sig or a moderator will delete it and replace it with a message saying it was deleted and to contact any moderator. (And in case you don't have a copy of it, they won't save it either.)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He better move quick, I've allready notified the allmighty blue ones.... :lol:

Anyway, I don't think he has the hatch anymore.... He got a real JDM CRX instead..... Which rocks immensely....

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
42Steps said:
He better move quick, I've allready notified the allmighty blue ones.... :lol:

Anyway, I don't think he has the hatch anymore.... He got a real JDM CRX instead..... Which rocks immensely....
well.. the chalkboard is in the process of being parted out.. and sold for scraps.

and the cr-x.. well.. its sold to a new owner.. and is now in many, many pieces.

:roll: i think im done with it all.. too many haters, idiots, and just plain losers in this 'scene'.

time to move on