project chalkboard92 **canadians are silly**

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
knockoff said:
i think im done with it all.. too many haters, idiots, and just plain losers in this 'scene'.
Wow, didn't expect that.... :lol: :(

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
knockoff said:
well.. the chalkboard is in the process of being parted out.. and sold for scraps.

and the cr-x.. well.. its sold to a new owner.. and is now in many, many pieces.

:roll: i think im done with it all.. too many haters, idiots, and just plain losers in this 'scene'.

time to move on
i dont understand....wanna better explain?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stealthy said:
i dont understand....wanna better explain?
i cant sell the chalkboard.. all i get is lowballs.. lowballs.. lowballs.
i dont want to get it running, ive had it for so long, originally destined for b20.. then.. left outside to rot.. then spray painted.. then d series motor.. then troubles getting it running.. then back outside to rot... i just want it gone.. im sick of it.

the crx was by far the coolest and most favorite car ive ever owned.. but winter hit.. and i got an offer i couldnt refuse to sell.

i met the love of my life, and want to move so i dont have to be so far away from the one person who makes me happy.. way more than any car could ever do. i'm 23, and want to go back to school.. and after selling the crx, im comfortably out of debt, and am just that much closer to going back.

im still gonna buy another RHD car.. solely based on the fact that for less than id pay for a rusted, high km car here in canada.. i can get another ef8.. or even an ef9 with less than 70,000kms for the same price or less. i am working real close with an importer, and have been bidding on cars with no success YET.. but my time will come.

i love honda's.. hell.. ive had 6 .. but maybe its time to quit wasting money .. and start livin .. know what i mean?

ah well... /rant.

-drew

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh.. and the crx was sold to a close friend.. and we've spent the last 5 days tearing the motor out, rewiring the entire harness, tucking wires, relocating s**t,.. and cleaning the piss out of the engine bay.

apparently.. freon is bad for you.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man more power to you,you gotta do what makes you happy.and i know if i were to meet the girl of my dreams,id probably sell a car to be closer to her too,cant blame you there.the time comes to set your priorities straight,and i know for a fact im not setting mine well right now,but hey,you only live once right?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...I feel a club civic group hug up in this thread LOL

sucks to see the whips gone :(

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ awesome hug!!!

I must admit, I'm gonna miss the CRX. Nothing but good times and fun drives. But I'm sure we'll find another dream car soon.

I love j00 too drew, forever. See you in 2 days!

/e-mush :lol:

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get get this s**t.. i have the girl of my dreams, why sell the car?.. from what this looks like.. u wanted to CRX got it sold it, eh now you want another Honda?.. How long did u have this CRX am i missing something?.. dude yo need a car

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, very very touching this thread has become. sorry to hear that the project has ended.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mint said:
get get this s**t.. i have the girl of my dreams, why sell the car?.. from what this looks like.. u wanted to CRX got it sold it, eh now you want another Honda?.. How long did u have this CRX am i missing something?.. dude yo need a car
What do you mean? He had the CRX for a short amount of time (I'm under that impression at least). He had to wait quiet awhile for it to get shipped over the Canada though (it's JDM yo). Now he wants to move to be with his girl and bringing the car just isn't likely so it sounds like when he got a good offer from a close friend it seemed like the best idea.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mint said:
He got it in July, so 4 months? A car's a car, he can always get another one. Maybe if his gf lived closer and he didn't have to move, it would have been a different story. But right now, I'm sure being together is their #1 priority, not some car. ;)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats abej8!!!! good luck with the new life. how OG am i 8)

not as OG as RiceAngel

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how far apart do you guys stay like!? was it not possible to drive to where ur at?.. im sorry im still not getting it but meh you dont need to explain its all good in the hood! Im just a bit confused that there was no pics or info on the CRX that he wanted fro ages.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He posted photos of the CRX before. Just not in this thread.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha, funny thread.

definitely a right click and save'r.

here's pics of my new car if anyone cares =)

i'm going to paint it chalkboard next week.. stay tuned... chalboard92 v2.0

j/k

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy hell. Back from the dead. Glad to see you are still around man.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was about to lock this down and pwn a n00b, then i saw the n00b is abe<-- og'ers ^_^

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
WOOOT long time no see =)

J Rod

JDM Like Whoa!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems like there was quite a bit of OG's that came out from hiding!