project chilired eg

chiliredDX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah...I am pretty pissed about the situation but two tours to Afghanistan has really set the project back since I cant check on it.

@CHILD...thanks for the info.

chiliredDX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
figure i might as well use my own thread every few years to ask a question instead of start a new one.

If i decide to continue with this project, will switch to a N/A build with the 10.5:1 pistons utilizing the D15B head with the valves, sprints, retainers, and clips from the previous build. Would use the D15B block, but dont want to shell out $1K for rods.

If anyone out there is interested in a D15B Block bored out to .020 over...hit me up.

chiliredDX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh, and looking for a new camshaft too...the current one is way too aggressive. any suggestions for a brand/model for an aggressive street/weekend track style cam?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Skunk 2 tuner 1's
Bisimoto level 1

chiliredDX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
see previous threads CHILD....I am not using stock parts in this build and not looking for 10-25 HP gain with this mod.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you want more aggressive than that but to use it as street and track?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn bro, long gaps haha. Get a new engine builder or just wait till your done with your tours. I'd be pissed if I'd gone through all these mechanics.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
exactly...I have been out of the scene to too long and dont trust my judgement at the moment...have found these:

http://www.cimotorsports.net/motor-sports/1-crower/

and thinking the stage 2 will be enough. If I get the time, will post the grind specs on the cam that was in the original build
Bisimoto level 3's then. Bisi's cams are in another league in comparison. Competitively priced as well.