Project DE-Rice!! Slow but steady!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how hard is it to do brake lines? thats the only thing idk how to do, and im scared to lol it kinda is a life or death matter

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang. how did i miss this thread?

looking good...

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how hard is it to do brake lines? thats the only thing idk how to do, and im scared to lol it kinda is a life or death matter
lol I haven't done them just yet... But all you need is a Line bender and a flare tool... So basically you get a straight brake line, bend it to where you want using the tool... and then you put the hardware on the line, then flare the end... Then you screw it in... Not hard at all.. Yes be careful but it is really easy!

dang. how did i miss this thread?

looking good...
Man I don't know how you missed it!! You are all over! lol Thanks man! She has a LONG way to go but heck that is what is fun! :cool:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if only it was as easy as you make it sound lol

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IM in, I got the B series Compressor... Or I got the D Series Entire Set up... What do you want? lol

And the lines are that easy!

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking great! VERY glad to see all that stuff coming off!! Looks like you've put a lot of work into it. Thanks for the comments on mine also. Good luck

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I have a bit of an update... No pictures since nothing has been done... But I got an idea for the car... Thought I would run it by my CC Peeps....

Still want to go with Champ White for her... But I am never one that is running the same as anyone else... Sure a few parts here and there but I need something that sets my car off!

So I was thinking Champ white with the Chinese Sunrise in Pearl... I mean you would ONLY see it in the right light but man that would be killer, clean JDM EK with a sick paint job....

Thoughts? Likes/Dislikes welcome....

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That`d be sick. I my valve cover painted white with red sunrise.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was thinking if I do it, either a white VC with Black sunrise, or white with a charcoal sunrise with lots of flake OR do a matching vc white with pearl... On VC maybe even go flat white with pearl just to make it REALLY pop....

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another idea. its not champ white, but what about the white that i think lexus or infinity makes that has the pinkish blue in the white. looks so sexy!!!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That would be pearl white... So I would spray the whole car with champ white.. Then I would mask off the sunrise then spray the pearl on then I'm mask and clear everything..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i meant the car, not the valve cover, but the two different types of white on the VC would be sick

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personally i think the sunrise is played out and i dont think doing it in pearl would look good. just my opinion, but ya...

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
personally i think the sunrise is played out and i dont think doing it in pearl would look good. just my opinion, but ya...
I dont know man... A buddy of mine thought of the whole doing a graphic in flat white or pearl.... I thought what better than the rising sun... Played out? Sure ... But it is new to me lol.. I don't know... My plans changed so much over the yrs, when I get to paint who knows!

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Ever thought about White Satin?

And I don't like white valve covers some reason.