Project EH2

Decepticon™

5+ Year Member
Hey whats up folks. Im new to this forum i heard about it from someone on Importaltanta.com so i figured id stop by and say Hello. HELLO....ok, at the moment I drive a 1995 civic DX. I use to drive a 1990 Integra Gs sedan R.I.P.... but back to the hatch, heres some of the mods ive done so far.
1995 civic
JDM b20b
USDM integra type r tranny
CAI
Ground control coilovers
Work equip 03
BYS Duckbill
Etc.
ok here are some pics.Enjoy
-Peace.Love.Honda

Update-broken axle-page2

andrew256

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks really nice except for the spoiler.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go lower

Decepticon™

5+ Year Member
if i go any lower my big tube header is going to hit the ground. Its a hytech replica so i dont think it has as much ground clearance as the real deal. Thanks for the comments.
Peace.Love.Honda

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
x2 on the spoiler, don't like it. does it mess with your MPH's? it seems like it would because it looks like it would have a lot of wind resistance. anyways, car looks clean, i like it.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spoiler is nothin' but thug, I don't know why you non-cool cats don't like it.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so far so good man. I like what you have done so far. Keep up the great work. :thumbs up

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spoiler is nothin' but thug, I don't know why you non-cool cats don't like it.
You just hatin' cause you're Canadian and all da USA cats got the sickest white eggs :cool:

b***h. <3

x2 on the spoiler, don't like it. does it mess with your MPH's? it seems like it would because it looks like it would have a lot of wind resistance. anyways, car looks clean, i like it.
Not so much. It's a circuit wing, designed for downforce in cornering.

if i go any lower my big tube header is going to hit the ground. Its a hytech replica so i dont think it has as much ground clearance as the real deal. Thanks for the comments.
Peace.Love.Honda
Thats when you know you're baller and flatten it on the roads :P
I understand tho. I've gone through 3 Cat converters this year, inspires me to go lower lol.
Keep it up tho, get the lip and it'll be hot s**t!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another clean white hatch, there are so many on this site. I love the BYS wing. I want one sooo bad.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fix up or get dif mirrors and you have yourself a clean hatch.

FasterDX

Z6 EJ2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everything looks great, just fix the mirrors. maybe some spoon sports ones painted white to match.