Project H2B

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your stereo can be removed in a couple minutes for the track, but aren't you running slicks all the time because you consider public roads the track? I'm a bit confused.
who the f**k said i ran slicks all the time? the public roads arent the track

dc5kid

OH s**t!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1. front rims are ugly cuz they are made for slicks!
2. ridin around on the streets with slicks was the first day i got them and wanted to see how well it hooked. im a firefighter in a small town so i kno every single cop that works for the police station and they didnt care. in fact they told me to keep them on cuz they liked how it looked.
3.my amp and sub is in there but are EASILY taken out in a matter of 3 minutes when i get to the track.its only a small amp and 1 single 10"
and lastly its running good. ive ran some pretty quick cars and so far havent lost. these guys around here in their new 08 mustang GTs think there the s**t with minor mods but nope ;)
no i took it out for a little spin down the road and there not really drag racing slicks. there road racing slicks. stiff sidewalls etc..i kno slicks arent safe on the street. The tires didnt wear badly at all. i only drove maybe 1 mile. if that.. drove to the fire station. showed the guys i worked with. did a burn out and did a launch and didnt go past 40 mph.. i just wanted to see how well it grabbed.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my pics said i ran slicks all the time? thats funny cuz the slicks were on my car all day but were only driven on for about 1 mile. that was the first time slicks were ever been on my car. so how is that all the time?

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didnt run the slicks when i ran the mustangs. i have plenty of vouches for that.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yall must not read very good cuz tell me where i said i raced cars usin the slicks? i havent raced anyone since i got the slicks mounted and balanced

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im actually from california but live in alabama and yall is easier then saying you guys.. and i see ur 17? mommy and daddy just buy u ur first car? do u even have a running car yet or what? do u even kno how to work on it? damn little kids

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've worked hard for my money, my parents don't pay a thing for my car. The link you posted doesn't even work, you can bash me all you want. This is going nowhere, period.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just look at all the threads u post. its all questions like what is this? what should i use? what should i get?\

you can bash me all you want. This is going nowhere, period.
its funny u say this cuz i was thinkin the same damn thing..

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just look at all the threads u post. its all questions like what is this? what should i use? what should i get?\

its funny u say this cuz i was thinkin the same damn thing..
I suppose I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right. How's someone suppose to know when they come across it the first time right? I love second opinions and others personal experience, so I ask, isn't that what the forums are for? Anyways like we said, this is going nowhere, haha.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my pics said i ran slicks all the time? thats funny cuz the slicks were on my car all day but were only driven on for about 1 mile. that was the first time slicks were ever been on my car. so how is that all the time?
We found it rather awkward that you would take/post pictures of it. Having them for your first time is still no reason to go launch on the streets to see "how they grab", thats as dangerous as just cruising around.

Allmotor_junkie

4 Door Whore YO>
5+ Year Member
Hey i got a question..... How the f**k did you run 14.7 with a d16z6 with just I/H/E. I have the same set-up with a fully gutted hatch(no slicks) and ran 15.6 Did you run with slicks?=)

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no slicks. falken azenis on slipstreams. i guess i had a strong motor? idk but there are plenty of people who saw it and kno my car ran that fast. it was a consistant 14.9 car i hit 14.7 a couple times. if i had slicks it woulda been a lot better

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This hatch needs some serious tlc. But i love it. Just not the rims and monster tires.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Off topic but I think I saw that this hatch in a K series build. I may be wrong but I thought it was you.

JDMpower5950

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This hatch needs some serious tlc. But i love it. Just not the rims and monster tires.
all it needs is paint. im not sure if im gonna build it for boost or spray a 100 shot direct port but i am gonna make it faster. those rims/tires are the slicks. i have motegi tracklites on the front also.. this car was gonna have the k swap in it. i had all the swap parts. was on the phone about to order the k20 and mike at evolution called me up and told me they would give me a great deal to do there kit so i sold all the parts and did the h2b swap for a ridiculous price!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Don't feel too satisfied, you never bug me, if anything you annoy me. s**t, you didn't even know those were slicks that were accommodating the size of those wheels. When I tell someone "Why is it so f**king hot today", I'm not expecting an answer, therefor I am not asking it as a form of a question but as a statement. And if you want me to point out improper grammar/punctuations in all your posts I can gladly do the same as well.
retorical question is what you're saying