project tC

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the way the exterior looks on that car... and thats just about it. everything else just sucks. and what makes the car worse is everyone that owns a scion in my town is always trying to race me in my em1. when people rev at me i just give them the thumbs down and point and laugh. my next mod is going to be a train horn so i can scare the s**t out of them when the rev at me

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
i like the way the exterior looks on that car... and thats just about it. everything else just sucks. and what makes the car worse is everyone that owns a scion in my town is always trying to race me in my em1. when people rev at me i just give them the thumbs down and point and laugh. my next mod is going to be a train horn so i can scare the s**t out of them when the rev at me
lol, that would be a sick mod.

i saw one of those run at the track, and I know they only come with one motor, and they have a supercharger option right? but yea this one ran an 18....it was absolutley horrible. think how shitty you have to be at driving to make a high 15 second car run a 18. i i could just take off the line normally and shift at like 6k and do better than that...anywa, i've nver driven one so ican't give a great review but i do like how they look

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Going-West said:
lol, that would be a sick mod.

i saw one of those run at the track, and I know they only come with one motor, and they have a supercharger option right? but yea this one ran an 18....it was absolutley horrible. think how shitty you have to be at driving to make a high 15 second car run a 18. i i could just take off the line normally and shift at like 6k and do better than that...anywa, i've nver driven one so ican't give a great review but i do like how they look
the supercharger doesnt make that big of a difference though :???:

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't much care for the SO CALLED 'civic killer' but hey its your money and good luck with it.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's called a civic killer? that's funny because the em1 is faster, and branding yourself a civic killer is pretty lame, like it's hard to beat a civic...lol

but yea nice buy man :thumbs up