Projector headlights??

CIVICEXJMS

5+ Year Member
Hey i want to buy some new headlights because my stock ones suck... I want to get projector headlights... Any good places to buy from, ive looked but havent seen anything! Thanks.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm guessing your stock headlight lenses are oxidized/yellowed so you think they have to be replaced :what:

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=178407

projector headlights have horrible light output, and the lenses arent going to last very long being clear. they will oxidize more quickly than stock lenses do

Alpha.kx

5+ Year Member
I'll have mine (as seen in my sig) for sale in about three weeks or so if you're interested

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Retrofit is the best way to go IMO

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i bought mine off ebay, not reccomended. when i had them aligned, i had to replace half the springs inside the light. and the brights never aligned properly

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so my halo prolector lights suck. They eat butt untill thier belly is full of butt. I am getting stock headlights and I want them to be clear and bright enough to blind the neighbors dog. Are the retrofit hard to install???? And can I buy a kit? Like everything I need it doesn't necessarily have to be plug n play but I don't want to make 100 stops to radio shack lol

notorious9i6

5+ Year Member
Ok so my halo prolector lights suck. They eat butt untill thier belly is full of butt. I am getting stock headlights and I want them to be clear and bright enough to blind the neighbors dog. Are the retrofit hard to install???? And can I buy a kit? Like everything I need it doesn't necessarily have to be plug n play but I don't want to make 100 stops to radio shack lol
having projectors makes it so you can't blind people with hid's

a diy

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=60862

CIVICEXJMS

5+ Year Member
i wanted projector headlights because of the way the look, i think the stock headlights are boring!!!!!

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey i want to buy some new headlights because my stock ones suck... I want to get projector headlights... Any good places to buy from, ive looked but havent seen anything! Thanks.
Ive got a set of chrome ones, and a black set if you interested. $70 shipped is all that I am asking.

Culver

XBL: EVERGL0W
5+ Year Member
Thats a great DIY thread, and looks a hell of a lot better than projectors for sure.