Projector Sizes Thread: WHERE?

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since I'm not getting help on Audizine forums i decided to post this here for my fellow CC'ers. So I'm trying to look for a thread on a forum that had the different size projector made by different manufacturers for comparison. The reason is I'm trying to find out what size are the B6 S4 Projectors Lens. Trying to figure out if they are 2.5'' or 3''? If anyone knows what I'm talking about, chime me in to the right direction. Trying to find some clear projector lenses.

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*crickets*

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no one's gonna know unless they actually took a projector apart. i dont any 2 people running the same projector setup, so you're pretty much on your own bro.

you can pretty much look at it this way. any oem projectors will own our stock h4 housing. If you can do a stock integra projector retrofit into the civic headlights, that would be 5x better.

defvayne

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no one's gonna know unless they actually took a projector apart. i dont any 2 people running the same projector setup, so you're pretty much on your own bro.
There is a Forum that has the sizes of each projector from Hella to Valeo, which i cant find anywhere online. I have seen it before. But don't remember where.