Proud new daddy!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
here she is , i had a pic on my other thread , but i think she deserves her own thread lol:word:

Kamryn Layne 6 lbs 14oz 21 inches long, born at 6:12 pm yesterday

we are finally at home with baby girl, she is pretty good lil girl so far, she gets a lil hissy when she has pooped or peed or when her lil butt is hungry. i always heard you never know you could love somthing so much until you see your baby for the first time. and its the truth, i cryed like a baby, and im proud to admit it. its a crazy life experience that ill remember for the rest of my life, so here ya go future daddys, here what you have to look forward to!

about 3 min old

later that night

and tonight when we got her home, momma didnt like the auburn boggin i put on her, but i loveeee it heh , i been telling her to say warrrrrrrrrrr eagle, and boooooo alabama lol

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh god not a AU hat.

ROLL TIDE

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congratulations bro...

civic0918

Registered VIP
congrats.... Kids are the best man. Its crazy how something so small can make you laugh,cry,get excited and worry all at once. And you'll catch yourself staying up all nite just watching your lil baby sleep. Its the best i wish you and your family well.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You managed to time this very conveniently for Father's Day. "I don't care if the Baby's not ready to come out yet! I want my presents damnit. Push woman, Push!"

Just f**kin with ya. Congratulations man ;)

And Happy Father's Day!

TazH

Congratulation! Your about to embark on a very exhausting journey! Its all worth it in the end. Hope your willing to wake up 3 in the morning for the next year! Ha, and happy fathers day you old sod! (:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She came out perfect and beautiful, Gary! Happy Father's day!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks guys i appreciate it.