PS3 w/ Nine Games & Extas FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdelong08

Hondata Tunes My Life!
5+ Year Member
I have a 40gb PS3 up for sale or trade that is about a year and a half old and in perfect working condition. I would like to get $500 out of it, but I will trade for a complete b series turbo kit. Complete meaning everything so don't bother saying you have one without a mani or something unless you want to throw cash on top.

The package will include 3 wireless controllers. One of them lights up neon blue, one is a Dualshock Sixaxis, and one is just a regular Sixaxis.

The eleven games are UFC Unleashed, Skate 2, Army of Two, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, NBA Ballers: Chosen One, Grand Theft Auto IV, NBA Live 2008, Madden 2009, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith w/ guitar controller, and Bad Company Battlefield.

The package will also come with HD cables and the regular cables that came with it when I bought it and a Logitech headset for online gaming.

I will also trade for aftermarket things that will fit my 1999 Civic Si. I don't want your cheap s**t. JDM products are acceptable. Just don't feel shy to offer me anything. Thanks for looking!

These are the nine games(excluding the two new ones I have just purchased), 3 controllers, guitar controller, Logitech headset, and the playstation network disc.

This is the PS3 powered on, as you can see the blue and green lights on.

[

This is the shot of the PS3 home menu when powered on. Just showing you that it is in perfect working condition.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I could afford it. Trade you a bunch of random s**t I can find around the house? Some of which may have value?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, awesome, I'll get back to you on that, I'll look around tomorrow.

tdelong08

Hondata Tunes My Life!
5+ Year Member
haha yeah. i didn't feel like digging my old post out to edit it. i want this gone, and i don't want to sell it on eBay yet. I would love it if someone would trade me for a set of white wheels. I almost don't even care what brand lol. I put it on craigslist and this site so far and not much luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.