Puurplehatchs slow 99 hatch rebuild

Puurplehatch

Hi guys! Well I finally pulled my old 99 civic hatch outta storage (my backyard under a tarp) and decided to figure out what to do with her. When I parked her I drove her into,the backyard for what I thought was a week but in reality it was 2012ish when I parked it there. Well I love this car so recently I have been thinking about restoring her so that is my plan. Now onto the fun stuff and shock, well I went into the backyard and pulled off the tarp and low and behold the windshield,is smashed out and the entire interior is gone, funny part is the deck was still there. Anyways through on,a booster pack and battery and tried to fire it,up. Well no luck there either it seems the engine is seized and the oil leaked out from,somewhere. That being said the radio worked so that's what counts the most ;) so I have now removed the dead d16 and am installing new interior from a 2000 cx. I'm currently looking for a budget d16y7 or d16y8 to pair to my old 5 speed. I can't wait to finally fix her tip top and get her back on the road! Pics of the slow build to,come,

Sent from my A620m using Tapatalk

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
99 Restoration project, I'm in. Let's see some good stuff. Pics pics pics

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Moved to the build section, good luck on the restoration!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you're using Tapatalk, you can right through the app. If that even exists for Windows phone, I only know of one other person who owns one :lol:

Otherwise, imgur or tinypic.com, upload the images there, take the direct image link and put between img tags like this:

Code:
[img]tinypic.com/linktoimage.jpg[/img]
Then your images should display properly.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puurplehatch

Finally got a ton of pics! So finally got all interior in from a donor 00 cx I got. My friend,gave me his d16y7 with like 90,000 on it. We paired it,to my transmittion and were putting,it all in,the car today! Also im,stuck, I put an el front end on it but who thinks I should switch it to an sir front end?