question about reffing a engine/trans

savage Dreams

Savage Creations
5+ Year Member
ok I know pretty much everything but what I dont know is about the trans.

does it have to be from the same year as your car or newer? or can it be any trans that fits?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesn't matter lol. As long as it fits and work they probably won't even look at it. Hell my head is out of a 94 GSR and my car is a 95 civic and he just wrote it all down as 95. Of course this was at Las Positas college and your ref might be more of a hard ass but technically your transmission shouldn't effect the outcome of the ref.

savage Dreams

Savage Creations
5+ Year Member
Doesn't matter lol. As long as it fits and work they probably won't even look at it. Hell my head is out of a 94 GSR and my car is a 95 civic and he just wrote it all down as 95. Of course this was at Las Positas college and your ref might be more of a hard ass but technically your transmission shouldn't effect the outcome of the ref.
thank you thats what I was thinking but figured I would ask you know

radracer

5+ Year Member
seeing all this about getting reffed makes me glad we dont have that here where i am
but good luck getting yours reffed

savage Dreams

Savage Creations
5+ Year Member
seeing all this about getting reffed makes me glad we dont have that here where i am
but good luck getting yours reffed
I know right!!!! its a friggin hassle they only did it so they could make more money from us and take our stuff. its dumb I mean I can see this being put towards the people that are building smog machines but hell like my situation EVERYTHING engine wise is stock whats the big deal