Question for EM1 owners or anyone else...

Hans Moleman

5+ Year Member
For anybody that has EM1 stock front seats in their car, how would you rate them? I'm thinking of picking some up because I like color scheme, but are they comfy? Also what are the best OEM seats? Little off topic but how do Integra seats feel? Just wanting to get rid of my DX seats.

Any input will help! =)

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
gsr leathers

Hans Moleman

5+ Year Member
I'm actually going to try and pick some up for winter use. Summer will be something else due to CA heat.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh, they're ok. Not very good for cornering and not very comfortable either, but that's a typical civic seat for you, I hear del sol seats are better.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There basically the same as the EX's except with a different headrest.

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For anybody that has EM1 stock front seats in their car, how would you rate them? I'm thinking of picking some up because I like color scheme, but are they comfy? Also what are the best OEM seats? Little off topic but how do Integra seats feel? Just wanting to get rid of my DX seats.

Any input will help! =)
They are good okay for comfort for me very light also. When I remove them to steam vacum my carpet they are super light.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love my GSR cloths....best oem seats besides EP3 seats.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are ok. if i was looking for seats i would get something ecle.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are the same as any other 6th gen seat basically.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i have a set of leather GSR seats. pretty nice when not being burned by them or having my legs freeze. i have cloth GSR seats. pretty comfy IMO but tear and wear out really fast. the best i've had in my ek are the S2000 seats. what comfort, and stylish too! and for the EM1 seats, i think they're pretty close to the GSR's but i don't feel as if they grab you enough (not as bucketed as the GSR) i hope this helps

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really don't like 6th gen civic seats. They're really bad at holding you in. Drive around on mountains and you end up sliding all over the place. EM1 seats are the same as any other 6th gen, except they have different headrests.

whiteej8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are the same as any 6th gen civic only with a different cloth pattern and a head rest......are they comy?...........NO they are not.....they are verry uncomtable and they dont hold you while cornering....i have some and in thinking of getting rid of them for some intega cloth seats..............

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you dont have the em1 seats already (by owning an Si), there are better options to spend money on seats. Del sol / prelude seats are REAL comfy as are the GSR leathers (although they got hot in the summer).

Hans Moleman

5+ Year Member
Thanks for the input guys. I'll guess I just pick up some SI rears and maybe GSR leathers and look into some Teg cloths or preludes. I'd like to get some RSX cloths or leathers but they look big in Civics aswell Del sol seat, they look lost in Civics IMO.

--<EM1>--

boosted ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not just save alittle more and get some nice recaros or something?

spoolinem1

All Motor No More Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a set of si seats in my garage i can get sum pics of them if u want them

Junun

Monkey Smuggler
5+ Year Member
I hate em personally, they are very flat and dont hold you in. And on long rides my butt goes numb lol.