Question on speakers

Tseids

So my old car i used to have 6x9 infinity speakers in the rear and am selling that so my new car has all stock speakers and im wondering what some other people have used for speakers and what are some good brands at a decent price or know where to shop for good speakers. So if you could post up please =)

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have sony xplod's all around, and it sounds nice and clear. Good price too! I've heard the alpine type-s/r are really good too but they cost a little more.

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alpine type-s speakers in he rear will sound really good and they aren't really expensive at all, also JL VR evolutions were amazing as my door component speakers, i had alpine type s 6x9's in the rear with the JL's in the front and it sounded really good. You'll get a nice clear sound with those speakers. Are you wiring amps and crossovers also?

imfromdade15

5+ Year Member
i would go with alpine or pioneer speakers i have pioneer ts-d series 6x9 in the back and 6 1/2 in the front and they sound really nice, not really expensive got the full set of speakers for 180 at onlinecarstereo.com

Tseids

for the 6 and 1/2 do they fit exact or is there some play getting them in
and thanks for the responses

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have Kickers in the rear and I love the way they sound for the price. Great mid and highs. I have MB Quartz in the front and I dont recommend them at all.

mgarcia725@gmai

project jdm
some good speakers are ev's you can never go wrong with that they are a bit pricey but they are very well worth it.. if u look around u can prob find a good price and u get life time warenty in some places cnt beat that.. in my opinion ev's are best for voice and i would prob go either jl, kicker, audiobaun,or hifonics for bass. also u cnt go worng with rockford.. i have heard them b4 n i would rate them a good 10/10..i myself have a hook up on ev's hopefully i will b geting them soon for my project...:lol: