Question

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y was the norcal forum dead thread closed? norcal is probably dead because the important threads that hype up norcal close, and because of them being closed, members lose interest...

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah thats why people arent in the norcal forum, b/c a thread was closed........ INSERT SARCASM HERE. :shock: :roll: ;) :lol:

Last edited:

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Yeah thats why people arent in the norcal forum, b/c a thread was closed........ INSERT SARCASM HERE. :shock: :roll: ;) :lol:
if u didnt understand what i ment...ill type a bit slower...

w h e n i m e n t d e a d, i m e n t t h e a m o u n t o f p o s t s i s v e r y l o w . . .

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personally im suprised someone even had the balls to start one, i know when i criticised nor cal for being dead i got banned permanently, luckily other moderators didnt see it that way and im back.

Anyways, here is why the nor cal forum is dead in a few easy posts

1. Members dont like each other
2. Its winter right now, so there arent many meets anyway (this is the excuse ive heard anyway, winter doesnt seem to bother people from other states)
3. People arent willing to go to sac after the last sorry excuse for a meet, how many people showed up again? 5?

So if you want to hit nor cal events either go to honda-tech.com meets, or check out bayareatuners.com

Last edited:

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
personally im suprised someone even had the balls to start one, i know when i criticised nor cal for being dead i got banned permanently, luckily other moderators didnt see it that way and im back.

Anyways, here is why the nor cal forum is dead in a few easy posts

1. Members dont like each other
2. Its winter right now, so there arent many meets anyway (this is the excuse ive heard anyway, winter doesnt seem to bother people from other states)
3. People arent willing to go to sac after the last sorry excuse for a meet, how many people showed up again? 5?

So if you want to hit nor cal events either go to honda-tech.com meets, or check out bayareatuners.com

u know what melt...u are right...u think norcal will get any better?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe, but we dont seem to have any new members who are really enthuasiastic, and when they see the sad state this part of the website is in they likely just move on.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well. you guys are the last strong remaining members of the norcal forum of clubcivic

if you want to make it better, put out the effort. im sure that your effort will be very well paid off

[this wasnt sarcastic, just in case thats what it sounded like]

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it will get better once the weather gets nicer and a big meet will actully get organized....i think thats what it will take

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for once i actually agree with justin .... i mean it isnt like some noob is gonna put forth the effort.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
for once i actually agree with justin .... i mean it isnt like some noob is gonna put forth the effort.
why thank you. but yeah, its true. One of the main reasons norcal got huge before is because us who had been in CC for awhile pushed the club pretty hard. And pushed the meets pretty hard. Hell, even our first one sucked ass, remember that one melt? But a couple more down and the next thing you know there were the Disco Park meets, which turned out huge, and a lot of people got turned on to clubcivic.

I'm far too busy in my life to help set up a meet. and it's a lot harder to do when youre driving a euro. But yeah, both of you guys have the right idea. Let this year be a renewal for norcal CC.

I'd like to see this forum how it was before, and a lot of s**t happened, but like 95% of the people involved arent around on the boards anymore. So, it looks like its at least a good start as far as that goes

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no its because you're all just a bunch of assbags ;)

jk

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definition of an OG...not just members that's been on the forums for a long time, but members that are still pushin CC to live on...

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so justin what happened to daniel?? havent seen him for a long time?? all the OG nor cal memebers are leaving :(

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Je said:
so justin what happened to daniel?? havent seen him for a long time?? all the OG nor cal memebers are leaving :(
daniel banned me for knockin the site, then when i got unbanned he never rolled back.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
daniel banned me for knockin the site, then when i got unbanned he never rolled back.
damn well that kinda sux, i wonder what he's up to......

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would take a lot for this OG to leave...i invested too much time on this and leaving it would seem like those 2 years were just nothing...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i dont have a civic or a car for that matter so it just doesnt seem right......but im here and trying to make it better

sublimewls

What's Up Denny Neagle?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am boring and i don't have anything to contribute... i lurk around and dont post anything for the most part...

KoketsuCivicSi

MySpace Whore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
i started it 8) but i said it seemed like the forum was dead, not officially dead