Quick intake question

bman11

5+ Year Member
buying an intake from the buy an sell, will a v2 for an ex work on an lx? 02hondaEx assures me it will, just curious to why there r two differnt kinds then.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Two different kinds of what? And your grammar prohibits any normal person from understanding exactly what you are asking.

The intake will fit any 7th gen chassis with a D17 in it.

bman11

5+ Year Member
two different kinds of aem v2 for the d17. there is one for the lx and dx and one for the ex.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
.......that is not a question

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
vjf, the question was...

Why do they advertise their intakes for ex, lx, dx, etc... when they are all interchangeable?

They will all work for eachother (except Si.) I have no clue why they market it that way. It was always confusing to me too.

bman11

5+ Year Member
That is exactly what I told you in my first post:roll:
then why the f**k did u say two different kinds of what? if u clearly knew exactly what i was talking about. f**kin tell me to check my grammer, u knew what i was talking about and answered the question so whats the problem.

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Two different kinds of what? And your grammar prohibits any normal person from understanding exactly what you are asking.

i think reading comprehesion owns you. seriously i understand that people have pet peeves but grammer everyday? everyone else managed to understand his question, which was a legitamate question, but you. this post answers nothing. it reads that the v2 ex intake which is in question will indeed fit an ex, absolutely no help my friend. he wants to know if the ex intake will fit his lx. answer-yes.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
then why the f**k did u say two different kinds of what? if u clearly knew exactly what i was talking about. f**kin tell me to check my grammer, u knew what i was talking about and answered the question so whats the problem.
I honestly dont know what the problem is :what:
I answered the question in the very first post :roll:
i think reading comprehesion owns you. seriously i understand that people have pet peeves but grammer everyday? everyone else managed to understand his question, which was a legitamate question, but you. this post answers nothing. it reads that the v2 ex intake which is in question will indeed fit an ex, absolutely no help my friend. he wants to know if the ex intake will fit his lx. answer-yes.
I said that the intake will fit any 7th gen with a D17 in it. Please, show me where I mentioned anything about it fitting an EX.

bman11

5+ Year Member

yes u did answer the post after being a d**k. and acting as though my question which everyone else understood made no sense. thanks for coming out though. u sound like one of those guys from civic forums.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yes u did answer the post after being a d**k. and acting as though my question which everyone else understood made no sense. thanks for coming out though. u sound like one of those guys from civic forums.
.................every guy on here is a guy from a civic forum :what:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No I really didnt because Ive NEVER been to civicforums.com in my entire life. And sheesh slow your roll there, no need to name call.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Watch the flaming. Calm it down. This is a verbal warning for everyone in this thread.