Quick question about rear lower control arm bolts??

00Civicvirs

hello everyone im just wondering if dealer still have available the lower control arm bolts that hookup to the mid brace or is that a size i can get at a home depot. id prefer to get them at the dealer just didnt know if they sold them still or not. .thnx

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Yes they do. Your best bet is to go there so they can pull up the parts break down and ensure you get the correct one.

There isn't really anything special about the bolts besides the grade. I agree getting them from Honda is ideal, but worst case getting them from somewhere else is fine as long as you get equal or greater grade bolts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let us look into our magic crystal ball and check with the dealers for you... or you could call.

00Civicvirs

thnx for replies. decided to order from my local dealer. 8 bucks each and ill be getting them tomorrow. overall i didnt want to risk getting a lower grade bolt from a hardware store.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Let us look into our magic crystal ball and check with the dealers for you... or you could call.
Since it was answered im guessing we have a crystal ball, or people could have ordered them before and that's what he meant. I think you knew that though you just felt like being an ass. Congrats mission accomplished

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2