Quiznos Commercials....

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I made that and showed my friends, we would all have a good laugh. But because they are a commercial trying to sell something, it's the supidest think you could do!

Boostin93Civic

CCSC #32
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL the hamsters with the funny eyes and the crooked teeth lol have nothing to do with the commercial but they are funny.

djnoodle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats the best commercial in a while. makes me wanna eat there, EaT QuIzNoS SuBs. thats origional and funny as s**t, kinda reminds me when i was in school back in the day and we would cut out the mouths of people in magazines and use our mouth and do stupid s**t.

halescivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha omg thats pretty funny but stupid at the same time dont got one of those resturants around here in Alabama i guess its like subway???

boosted eg

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i laugh every time i see that commercial my girl thinks im crazy for that

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's hella funny! We see it ehre all the time but don't know where it's at my bf wants one..lolz..

mugen_tuned

4G63-T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these quiznos subs.... damn that commercial kills me everytime. funny lil deformes hamsters, especially the one playing the guitar, lmfao!!!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
quiznos is the s**t but that commercial is just retarded

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in the 2nd one the one playin the guitar grabs scissors and sounds like he is still playin...l;ol

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
halescivic said:
haha omg thats pretty funny but stupid at the same time dont got one of those resturants around here in Alabama i guess its like subway???
man subways aint got nothing on Quiznos man! you should invest money and buy one trust me people will go.

halescivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i'll have to go try it when i get out for spring break when i go down to Fl for senior week