R.I.H. Michael Jackson

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1. you make no sense ESPECIALLY for a multi buisness owner.
2. If you really own 2 buisnesses why aren't you busy with work?
3. I asked you to stop the bs and e-thuggin'
4. you just got this thread closed.
5.check your pm's
Haha. :roll:

no one cares but the whole f**king world. :lol:
Don't get me wrong, I see what you're saying but that doesn't change the impact his music has on me. you're my age, if you say that you didn't like Michael Jackson back in the 80's then I would have to say you're lying! :lol: you know your ass was moon walking like everyone else back in 1984.
Well put. He was quite the musician

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the darkess he's been in years

RIP MJ....BEAT IT!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll laugh at a good MJ joke, but man some of you kids are just trying too hard. Use some creativity for f**k sakes.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When Farrah Fawcett died, God granted her one wish. She said to protect the children of the world. So God kill Michael Jackson

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I heard MJ died of food poisoning... some reports suggest 12 year old meat...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Don't get me wrong, I see what you're saying but that doesn't change the impact his music has on me. you're my age, if you say that you didn't like Michael Jackson back in the 80's then I would have to say you're lying! :lol: you know your ass was moon walking like everyone else back in 1984.

theres no question he was a good musician.. but as stated.. it does not absolve him of all the shady creepy s**t he did to little kids.. so im really not going to lose any sleep over some pedophile who bit the bullet high as f**k on god only knows what while doing whatever crazy s**t he was into that night..

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Due to the fact that Micheal Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Due to the fact that Micheal Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change.
DarkCreep got in trouble for posting that in the RIP Michael thread...

Last edited:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got that as a text message this morning from a person who doesnt even come on this site.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When Farrah Fawcett died, God granted her one wish. She said to protect the children of the world. So God kill Michael Jackson
:bluelol:

motherfucker! that one actually made me laugh out loud! :lol: I still like the one about him dying because he was taken to the wrong hospital at first, a childrens hospital, so they had to turn around.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got this in a text from my buddy Mike in NC...
In honor of the death of Michael Jackson JC Penny will have half off on all childrens pants sizes medium and below.

Ryoslide

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well put

Same here I grew up with it and even had a thirller jacket at one time...but its hard to excuse the s**t that went on. Other than that he did contribute tons to the industry. I will miss the chance to see him live If I ever had one...I would have paid to watch him lip sync and dance...