R34 on a dyno

StreetEuro99

Dont make me reload!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like i said, noone has given me a site i can host a video on, or steped forward to host it. Some steps forward, and we can all see the video.

solo_si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, are you sure that's a r34... cause i don't see it...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by StreetEuro99
Like i said, noone has given me a site i can host a video on, or steped forward to host it. Some steps forward, and we can all see the video.
wtf did you make this thread for if you cant find a damn host!

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stoopid noob

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t, that was tight

Resume Stylez

Needs some go fast stuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God DAMN!!!!!!!!! Did you see that s**t. That was faster than everything. It was so fast we couldn't see the vid. Man I loved it.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by skinnyjdawg
:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Wow! You're mad!
hell yeah im mad, i wanted to see a goddamn skyline getting a goddamn dyno test. and the goddamn n00b cant even upload the goddamn video, this is the worst goddamn thread EVER!!!!! :evil:

StreetEuro99

Dont make me reload!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, i can see who are all the noobs here, i already admitted that i couldnt upload it becuase i didnt realize that it had to be site hosted when i did it, i thought i could just upload it from my puter. But acourse no one knows how to read and cant read all the freaking posts to see that i addmited this and apologized. So either STFU with the hating or step forward and offer to host the damn video. Enuf said.

mugen_tuned

4G63-T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmfao, if someone didnt know download video button was none functional theyd click that f**ker to death just to see that vid, omfg, what a noob/lamer!