Raabe

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
denny I know you have the VIP thread. but this is open forum for everyone to express their appreciation to you for shipping out. true hero bro. get back safe.!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awe how cute! you two dating? lol

but on a serious note, goodluck guy. cant wait to hear from you when your back

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh dang.

Thanks man!

I appreciate all the love and support we get. Everyone does. Even when the s**t sucks, and its -4 at night to 120 in the day, letting the other guys know "Hey, few buddies of mine said thanks," it always brings a smile to our faces.

I already know of a few veterans on here, and just so they know, the fight is still up and we're pounded 'em down. The boys are doing the good deeds over here.

Thanks everyone.

emerican

Registered VIP
Cant wait to hear from you when you get back good luck and thank you to all of you.
i currently have 2 family members and over 15 friends either in iraq afgahnistan on the way there or on way back for leave.

CDubs

Registered VIP
be safe man, good luck and thanks, tell all the people there i said thanks me and my family wish you the best

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm always thankful for anyone that serves.

Be safe out there!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No doubt man thanks a millions and come home safe bro, we love you long time

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I told him last night we should get a CC welcome crew together and stand there with signs when he comes back in a year. Hold up his avy and someone print out some of his gayer posts to embarass him and show him some CC love haha

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I told him last night we should get a CC welcome crew together and stand there with signs when he comes back in a year. Hold up his avy and someone print out some of his gayer posts to embarass him and show him some CC love haha
:lol: :bluelol: yesssss

Good luck though bro, stay safe!