Race Horse is Euthanized After Race

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i agree with civic96. . i know what goes on with farms, etc. But the horses arent being slapped on the ass with leather till they almost f**kin pass out. Another thing that amazed me is about how the owners speaks about how the horses willing do this, yea rright you rich dumb f**k.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so WTF is bitching on ClubCivic going to do about it?

Fags! :x

:lol:

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to make them run so hard they break their legs?? yes, i think that's cruel!

eating them is different. animals eat each other, too. it actually serves a purpose, it's not a freaking sport.
it earns me money.

06_Spaceship

That Guy
5+ Year Member
You gotta think at this logicly i mean they smashed a horse in the head with a brick... Thats pretty damn gangster. I want to know how many times they had to hit it to kill it. Not that i'm going to go try it i just figured a horse is pretty tough and it took alot.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it earns me money.
Eating horse earns you money? :???:

Man, that's a weird job :what:

I just thought of the funniest thing. We took a trip down to Nuevo Laredo when I was a little kid. (back when you could still do that without gettting shot or kidnapped) We walked past this store that had a big advertisement for greyhound races...lot's of pictures of greyhounds. What's hanging right behind the greyhound pics????

CABRITO!!!!

She started crying because she thought they were greyhounds. It only made it worse when she was told that they were goats.:lol:

hondagriff

Banned
Now they want to test the damn horse for steroids The things already dead, who cares. What a waste of money for that investigation.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You gotta think at this logicly i mean they smashed a horse in the head with a brick... Thats pretty damn gangster. I want to know how many times they had to hit it to kill it. Not that i'm going to go try it i just figured a horse is pretty tough and it took alot.
What the f**k are you talking about with a brick?

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The car in your avatar sickens me. What are they supposed to do? Let the horse suffer with 2 broken legs? :roll:
whaohh you got me :roll:
we already agreed that they had to put it to sleep, the debate is that if she wasnt racing this wouldnt have happend

06_Spaceship

That Guy
5+ Year Member
What the f**k are you talking about with a brick?

Man I didn't look into all this, everyone i work with at honda was talkin bout the kentucky derby or whatever horse race it was the horse went down and they killed it by hitting it with a brick... I figured that is what this whole thing is about. If not my point remains valid someone beat a horse with a brick. just slightly off topic for this thread apparently and i apolagise.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hitting a horse with two broken ankles with a brick isn't gangsta....

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am assuming half of you ppl in this thread are very well educated in the art of HorseRacing and Horses in general. Well....I highly doubt that and everyone putting their two cents acting like they have first hand interactions with horse racing. Yes, its f**ked up the horse died, but we argeed it was the right thing to do when the horse broke its legs.

To my point: Yes, the horse would prob. still be livingtoday if it didn't race. But you so rarely hear about them killing horses becuase of these events. The horses are treated so well by the trainers and everyone else thats involved with them. If you are treated bad you will most likely perform badly. Its rare for this to happen to my knownledge and s**t happens.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am assuming half of you ppl in this thread are very well educated in the art of HorseRacing and Horses in general. Well....I highly doubt that and everyone putting their two cents acting like they have first hand interactions with horse racing. Yes, its f**ked up the horse died, but we argeed it was the right thing to do when the horse broke its legs.

To my point: Yes, the horse would prob. still be livingtoday if it didn't race. But you so rarely hear about them killing horses becuase of these events. The horses are treated so well by the trainers and everyone else thats involved with them. If you are treated bad you will most likely perform badly. Its rare for this to happen to my knownledge and s**t happens.

Well, the thing that gets me is that people are equating this with dog fighting. It's not the same thing. In dog fighting the sole purpose is that one of the dogs dies. The horses aren't trying to rip each other's necks open. Thousands of races occur with no injuries to horses.

hondagriff

Banned
Well, the thing that gets me is that people are equating this with dog fighting. It's not the same thing. In dog fighting the sole purpose is that one of the dogs dies. The horses aren't trying to rip each other's necks open. Thousands of races occur with no injuries to horses.
^^I'd pay good money to see a horse fight like that. f**k off PETA. Those animals live better lives than I'll ever have. I work in a meatpacking plant and when vegans start protesting it annoys me. You don't see us meat eaters shoving meat down your throat. Its part of life, survival of the fittest. We do worst to our own kind.