5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good s**t.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would be so scared for my paint if I went there haha. I would be as paranoid as that guy with the red evo.
You got new wheels or am I tripping?
thats exactly what I was thinking. I'm freakin out a little bit about it just looking at the pics lol. Not to mention all the dust you would find in every imaginable place. Sick pictures and car tho.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Brave Brave man, but good to see a civic getting down and dirty & looking good doing it :thumbs up

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea if air can touch it it's cover is dust! but i say it was worth it to test the top speed, and have unlimited drag races with the egs, eks, das, dcs, and fg/fas out there.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha you can't cuz there's nowhere to start! i was thinking about getting rid of it and getting a g35 sedan or maybe a gs300 (2nd gen) and going vip since im tired of looking in my rear view for cops/theives. dunno just thinking about it but i probally wont.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice sedan and nice pics man...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, no way i would take my car off road, but atleast ur not street racing i guess...

but with the windows down? ur crazy...

ncie pics though for what it is...

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea with the windows up i was suffocating. so they had to be down. my interior didn't get as dirty as i thought so it's all good.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha you can't cuz there's nowhere to start! i was thinking about getting rid of it and getting a g35 sedan or maybe a gs300 (2nd gen) and going vip since im tired of looking in my rear view for cops/theives. dunno just thinking about it but i probally wont.
Judging by what you did to this car, im sure you will make a GS300 or a G35 sedan 100x more beautiful.. Im "subscribed" for whenever you get it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u need help on an air system for ur vip car hit me up...

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this car get's me all worked up wanting a ferio damnit!