radio bezel with 7" touch screen monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexualChocolate

Stan Smith
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm returning my car to stock before I sell it, so I'm selling my in-dash touch screen monitor.

Its a Xenarc 700TS 7" touch screen monitor mounted in a radio bezel from my 6th gen 99 Civic Si. I believe it will fit any 6th gen car (someone correct me if Im wrong here). *edit* Only fits 99-00. Thanks sk8shorty017. The monitor has VGA input which is how I hooked up my carPC to the touch screen. It also has 2 RCA video inputs so it would be great for a reverse camera or game console too.

Mounted in the bezel. (there is a scratch on the left side of the screen, not that noticable when the monitor is turned on. Also you can see the tiny dent in the bezel above the screen in the middle. These are the only 2 flaws I know. Everything else works and looks great)

here it is with clubcivic loaded (using the vga input)

my XBOX 360 hooked up (using the RCA input).

Showing all 3 inputs. The monitor has a feature where it switches inputs when new ones come online. I used this feature when I ran my carPC on it, and a reverse camera that comes on when I shift to reverse. When I went into reverse, the monitor switched its input to AV1 automatically, then when I went back to shifted into 1st, the monitor switched back to the carPC

Back of the bezel, monitor mounted in

The monitor retails for $350 and used bezels go for $100+. I'm looking to get $200 total for the screen and the bezel shipped to anywhere in the US.

In my set up, I just ran it off a power inverter. The hazard light button cover (shown in the pic) does not come with the bezel. I bought a replacement bezel on CraigsList and it didnt have the button so I'm taking it out and putting it in my car before I sell it.

PayPal payment please (Im verified)

Thanks,
Jason

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice price :thumbup:

Just as a heads up, it only works in the 99-00 models (plug & play).

It "fits" in 96-98 models physically, but mechanically and electrically is another story.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that's sweet, GL on the sale.

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, that is pretty nice. Bump for joooo....

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn dude about 2 months too late....I've already got other plans. But GL with the sale that is a great price.

Squeak

Rockin the Si
5+ Year Member
Please Pm tried to bud said yours was full. I have a quick question.

Andrew

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yo 140 shipped???? Where would i wire my cd playing into tho?? or is this an all in one unit

SexualChocolate

Stan Smith
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its basically touchscreen with inputs (VGA for computer, 2 RCA for game consoles,dvd players, etc). I ran a carPC which was under my passenger seat with this as the monitor (it had mp3s,GPS and more). I had it all wired into the aux in my head unit, which was in the lower din.

This is definitely something for the "Do It Yourself" person

Status
Not open for further replies.