Radio Wires HELP!

Danny51893

5+ Year Member
I dont know what to do with all these wires and how would i put a new radio on this car with these's wires is it even possible??
:?:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Make your own. It's not hard.

That or do some testing and find out where those go. Can't do much with a blurry pic over the net.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yellow is your power. red is your ignition. and black is your ground. thats really all you need to know. after that just run your own speaker wires and call it good.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I forgot to mention, yes you can put a head unit in anything as long as you have a battery to run it. I have put head units in golf carts, dune buggies, rock crawlers, cage carts, you name it.

Like said above, all you need to know is the 2 power and 1 ground, then wire your own speaker wires. All else fails make your own.

stryker74

thanks for that link AFTERHRSPLAYER, i got my radio installed perfect today due to that link.. Guy that had it before me rigged this radio in there and it was all wrong. Not sure whats wrong with the constant power (white/blue stripe) but it has no power on it... i just ran my own constant from the fuse box up and i'm good to go again!

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for that link AFTERHRSPLAYER, i got my radio installed perfect today due to that link.. Guy that had it before me rigged this radio in there and it was all wrong. Not sure whats wrong with the constant power (white/blue stripe) but it has no power on it... i just ran my own constant from the fuse box up and i'm good to go again!
lol. strangely enough my car is the same way. so i too ran my own wire. anyway i just thought i would point out that if that is the route you go make sure to wire in a 15a fuse on that wire.