Raiced or Not Riced Ek Civic Sedan?

AeonTech

Can we see what under the hood?
Sure, I don't have many pics of it right now cause I have to go buy a cable to sync the pics from my i-touch to my laptop. I only have this two for now :D It only has forged internals, I re-routed the stock air filter box to suck in air from duct on the headlight ( custom made it myself xD, so no critics please lol ) header, 78mm throttle body, bored intake manifold, hondata ecu, etc... I like to keep the engine bay as stock looking as possible. Why the purple engine bay? it's in memory of one of my really good friends that passed away, he loved that color and had it on his engine bay and car interior, although my interiors are tan colored (factory) I decided to do that with the engine bay. My own way of showing he'll always be remembered.

AeonTech

Yeah if you only planned on dropping it an inch or so i wouldnt get the coilovers.
I am in the same boat with crappy roads cause my car is always on dirt roads so when i do lower mine its not going any lower that an inch or two.
I see, so would it feel steady and stable with only springs?

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
New Spark plug wires, some 8mm's would look good. Blue NGK?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Id say. All one color and since you already have a domani rear. do a domani front end to ;)

and Ooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. nice engine bay =)

AeonTech

Id say. All one color and since you already have a domani rear. do a domani front end to ;)

and Ooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. nice engine bay =)
Thank you :D and I'll have to pass on the domani front conversion, I honestly rather stay with the one it currently has. If I were to change it, I would just go with the 00 civic front end with a mugen front lip and some oem fog lights :D

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Doesn't look half-bad actually. Not a fan of the eyelids, and even though I personally wouldn't roll around with the two-tone look you have going on, it's pretty unique.

I think if you ditched the eyelids and made your bumper all white (so just the hood and roof carry the black) you'd have a pretty sweet look going on.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My roof is flat black too... but it isn't paint. it's a vinyl wrap. I like some things on your car, and some things i don't. But i really like the bay. Well done.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf does "Raiced" mean?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you rattle can your bay? it looks like the radiator is sprayed purple

AeonTech

did you rattle can your bay? it looks like the radiator is sprayed purple
Yeah, it was done by spray can, but with compressed gloss car paint, followed by clear coats. It was actually easier to do maneuver inside the engine bay with it than with the spray gun. They did that at the dupon car paint shop. As for the radiator, I took it out and painted it purple on the top because the black color on it was already faded enough. I was planning on getting a new one anyways, so I really didn't care much about how it ended up looking, though I seem to had forgotten about buying a new one xD